[H] - LIVING THE DREAM IS NOW RECRUITING

100 Undead Priest
HEY FOLKS, ZALOX HERE.

EVER WANTED TO JOIN THE BEST GUILD IN THE WORLD? NO? THEN GET OUT OF HERE, THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR YOU. LIVING THE DREAM IS AN AS-OF-YET UNFORMED GUILD THAT INTENDS TO BEGIN RAIDING WHEN CATACLYSM BEGINS. WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SIGNATURES.

WE SHALL PRIDE OURSELVES IN RUDENESS, LITERACY, AND OUR ABILITY TO ACTUALLY PLAY WARCRAFT. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, IF YOU CAN'T STAND CAPS LOCK, OR IF YOU'RE LAME, YOU DON'T BELONG IN OUR GUILD.

HIT ME UP WITH A LETTER OR SEND ME A TELL WHEN I'M ON IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING OR IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN BUT YOU AREN'T TOO THRILLED WITH THE PROSPECT OF RAIDING, BY ALL MEANS, CONTACT ME.

STAY CLASSY,

-ZALOX
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I understand what you're going for, but keep in mind that full-on caps lock does actually make text slightly more difficult to read.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Hit ^ w/ q

Does that work?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Hm... nothing seemed to happen. I am on OS X however, which is probably why.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Hmmm, looks like I will have to try harder.

HIT ^ W/ A:Z

Hopefully that works.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Ah, a joke. Not a system command.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I understand what you're going for, but keep in mind that full-on caps lock does actually make text slightly more difficult to read.

THAT WOULD BE COMPROMISING WHO I AM, AND LIVING THE DREAM IS ABOUT BEING WHO YOU ARE, SO LONG AS YOU ARE INCREDIBLY OBNOXIOUS AND ARROGANT ABOUT IT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]