[A] <Unlucky> is recruiting!

90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey everyone,

<Unlucky> is a guild mostly made up of real life friends and I'm looking for a couple more bodies that I can rely upon to fill the last few slots of our current 10 man team. Our raid times are looking to be settling into Sundays @ 530 server, and Thursdays @ 630 server time.

I'm mostly looking for:

1 Healer (with a DPS off-spec)

1 DPS - Warlock or Rogue would be preferable.

Again, nothing is set in stone and if you feel like you want to check us out anyway, don't be afraid to get a hold of me in-game (or through the mail) or on our ghetto website @ unlucky.promiistuff.com

As far as what we're aiming for, we're just looking to have a good time raiding. We're probably not going to be a server first type guild, so playing with us probably won't work out for you. We are, however, a group of extremely laid back Canadian folk who know how to have a good time while still making some progress.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Collapser on 11/21/2010 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
To the top!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]