CRZ Reach Out Thread

100 Draenei Mage
This is a more focused thread where I will post various events, gatherings, guilds, or RP locales that want to reach out to Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune.

This is opposed to making new threads for each one, so be sure to check this thread, and the event list
( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16953835379 ) if you want to stay updated on CRZ RP opportunities.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Stanovic of Wyrmrest Accord extends an invitation to the Forsaken of Cenarion Circle for RP in Tirisfall Glades with the Undeath Transition Assistance Program.

Here is his message:

04/17/2015 10:39 AMPosted by Stanovic
UTAP is on every week on Thursday, if you would like to give the deadies on your server that information. I can not coordinate a second servers worth of guilds, but if someone from CC would care to "host" for their server guilds, that would be awesome.

The only thing I would have to advise on, is that yesterday, we had a lot of people. This is great, but the chat gets spammy and hard to distinguish the various conversations. I believe an addition of another server to the event will warrant finding a different place to run the UTAP, where we can spread out a bit more.

I'm not sure what the Undead scene is; I'm not sure we really have any guilds for deaders... I'm sure if a few people want to show up and participate, that would be fine and wouldn't really need much coordination. As long as you get in touch with Stanovic, there shouldn't be a problem.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
More undead stuff!

The League of the Banshee Queen:

04/27/2015 04:29 PMPosted by Mordvin
What is it?

The League of the Banshee Queen is an organization (*not* a guild) centered around the improvement of the Forsaken's standing on the world(s') stage(s). Its founder, Mordvin Grimhallow, has posted notices around Undercity and Silvermoon calling all proud undead to meet in the courtyard of Lordaeron. Our goals include unearthing time-lost artifacts (like a Forsaken Reliquary) and expanding the military reach of the Undercity in the Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend. All those interested in joining the League should attend.

When?

The first meeting will be held Saturday, May 2nd, at 6:00 Server Time.

Where?

The courtyard of Lordaeron. However, we will be moving to one of the side quadrants once people have gathered.

Linky: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17086220223

Also, another Dwarven Clan Moot! This time, a fighting tournament! Fun times!

04/28/2015 09:07 AMPosted by Mhairin
You heard correctly! Another month, another dwarven smashin', crashin', drunken, minglin', duelin', honest-to-goodness Clan Moot!

Lots of changes this month: with the title of Grand Thane dissolved, Clan Moots are now being cycled between the various guilds and organizations that make up the dwarven community. It's the Bouldershoulder Brigade's great honor this month to host the Moot on May 5th, 2015 in lovely Thundermar, at 7 PM PST! WILDHAMMERS REJOICE! Summons will be available for dwarves of all levels to attend.

We will be featuring a PvP duel tournament open to all who sign up before the cutoff date of May 4th, a great celebration and prizes for the champion, and of course plenty of time for the clans to simply socialize in the bright and positively dwarfy atmosphere of the Highlands. As always, dwarves from all realms are welcome, regardless of clan or political affiliation, to join in and meet more kinsmen, speak their new developments, desires, or concerns, and have a great time.

FOR THE DWAAAAAAARVES!

Link here! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17085790277#1
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
New event for all you gnome enthusiasts!

Crazlort's Fancy Pants Ball, Friday the 26th at the Beer Garden in Dalaran, 7 CST!

Be there, bring your gnome friends!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Several events have been added to the list I made! Including more Forsaken stuff!

Coming up is an Alliance party on the 21st, with games and prizes, celebrating the 1 year anniversary of <The Criminal Underworld> on Emerald Dream.
On the 29th, a Gathering of Forsaken to discuss Sylvanas' path.

I also added a monthly event section for two monthly events on Earthen Ring, which are both Horde druid and shaman oriented.

Check it outttt
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Zara, I appreciate that you're doing this.

We absolutely need more CRZ interaction, not just for our own sakes but to let people know about how great CC is.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Thanks Kyalin.

I just added "Ratchet Rave" which will be a lot like Club Trix now that Trix is no longer active. Live DJ, dancing, door prizes. It's going to be on the 27th, which is a Friday. Many RP guilds raid Fridays, so its a good chance for non raiders on CC to get some RP. The contact is Mumsie of the guild <Roleplayers> on Wyrmrest Accord
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I agree. This is a wonderful thing you are doing for everyone Z.

If I may make a suggestion. Consider utilizing the calendar system over at CCSOE.org. I've been lurking there quite a bit lately and find they have several very useful tools for all sorts of things RP related! :)

Keep up the good work!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
It could definitely be useful, but I'm sort of reluctant to use a space that is for "CC-SoE" for events from other servers. I don't want to overstep any bounds.

But I really appreciate the support <3
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
What about a Google Calendar? You can set those to public and share it.

Here's the one I used to maintain for the AAMS, as an example. (Haven't updated it since Enjin nixxed HTML modules on the free plan)

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0ihe4av4jh8jo62rv86o3g4nf8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
That is an excellent idea! And I can give other people editing power, so it doesn't rely on me for updates.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
11/22/2015 08:21 AMPosted by Derscha
What about a Google Calendar? You can set those to public and share it.

Here's the one I used to maintain for the AAMS, as an example. (Haven't updated it since Enjin nixxed HTML modules on the free plan)

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0ihe4av4jh8jo62rv86o3g4nf8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

I was just coming here to suggest that. I would suggest, however, that you are careful with who edits due to possible sabotage of events (deleting an event, etc).

That being said, creating each individual calendar per rp server would help a lot in sorting. Additionally, the agenda summary can be used to quickly update the respective server forum post' first page.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Thanks for the response!

But what exactly did you mean here? Making multiple calendars and pooling them together in one?

11/23/2015 02:47 PMPosted by Sigrun

That being said, creating each individual calendar per rp server would help a lot in sorting. Additionally, the agenda summary can be used to quickly update the respective server forum post' first page.

I was thinking about making two calendars, one for Cross Realm Events, and then one for all events from all servers that are in the non CRZ'd capitals (SW and Org) and combining those two calendars into one calendar of every.single.RP.event.

If that made any sense. :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
11/23/2015 04:47 PMPosted by Zaranae
Thanks for the response!

But what exactly did you mean here? Making multiple calendars and pooling them together in one?

11/23/2015 02:47 PMPosted by Sigrun

I was thinking about making two calendars, one for Cross Realm Events, and then one for all events from all servers that are in the non CRZ'd capitals (SW and Org) and combining those two calendars into one calendar of every.single.RP.event.

If that made any sense. :P

Ah, sorry.

We're talking about the same thing, but different ways of handling it. The end goal is we can see every single rp event that is posted.

If you want to share posting power with other people, such as the traditional posters who make the calendar event forum posts, you may want to have them control the calendar for their server. This takes work off of you, and also creates an efficient system for CRZ and non-CRZ events alike.

It promotes the ability to understand things at a glance. Let's say I don't want to do CRZ rp on a RP-PVP realm (or vice versa, I want rp-pvp only!). The ability to hide those calendars on my end would be nice. If I did not sort by server, I would have to take an extra step or two. Eliminating steps to boundaries is a 'must do' thing in marketing, and that's what you are doing here, marketing events to people cross server.

It promotes a greater checking of rp event time, across server. If everyone is hosting their event on WRA at 6pm on Wednesday, it will be easier to see at a glance that WRA event managers need to coordinate with others on their server, plus cross server. Considering there are a lot of roleplay servers (16), this point further adds to the top point.

A tl;dr proof of concept I made. http://imgur.com/PMjlMGk

I can tell you really quickly:
What Faction is the Event?
What Server is it on?
Where in game it will be.
If it is CRZ or not.
What time is it in MY local time. (Event creator must input the event's time zone when creating it).

I apologize if this was too much. It is more of me thinking out loud than anything, and feeling a bit excited that such an option is being considered. It's annoying having to track down various forum threads to find out what RP is going on, where.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Not at all a problem, thank you so much for the time and thought!

I made a google calendar with just the weekly cross realm events. I have contacted Lindiwe of WrA, who has a google calendar of WrA events which she will be sharing with me.

I really need to go to bed so I don't think I can comprehend your example right now, but here is the calendar I made for everyone to look at:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9e3q5ka2t56eof7f65p7cs0nfs%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
11/23/2015 09:44 PMPosted by Zaranae

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9e3q5ka2t56eof7f65p7cs0nfs%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago

That may actually be better way, at least in the short term. The problem will be when we start getting enough events that there are 5+ things each day(or at the same time!) and filtering may become necessary.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Yeah, I figured out what you were doing, and I think I will make that eventually.

However, the problem is that to get that, you have to have all of those calendars shared with you.

Having one calendar I can list publicly is what I intended.

I may make all of those separate calendars one day and share them with people I know, but the fact that I have to share them makes it exclusive since I don't know everyone.

With that, I edited that calendar with alllll of the events so far, including the monthly events. The monthly events even recur monthly.
Edited by Zaranae on 12/9/2015 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
I have being doing a lot of work on the list and the google calendar. If you haven't looked at it in awhile, check it out.

There are four upcoming events, one of which will be monthly.

[N] Motion Picture Night
Location: Announced on the ticket when sent. ((In the calendar invite!))
Time: 7 PM ((ST)), Friday December 11th
Main contact: Contact Isiehra-WyrmrestAccord to reserve your tickets.
Description: A celebration of gnomish and goblin technology, a showing of the motion picture MEN IN TIGHTS!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19136064464?page=1

[A] Darnassus Random RP Night
Time: Saturday, December 12. (12/12) 8:30 PM Moon Guard server time(PST?)
Description: <Dor Serrar> is having a "random rp" type of thing. Anybody who wants to rp in Darnassus is more than welcome!

[H] Gathering of Forsaken

Host: Capteya of Wyrmrest Accord,
Time: Sunday, December 30th, 6:00pm (server, est)
Description: The gathering is an open event that focuses on Forsaken issues, the night's topic will be on certain aspects of the Forsaken community or current events in the Forsaken realm. Perhaps you know of happenings that we failed to observe ourselves, in this way we will all have a better picture of our society. After the reporting, we will then debate or discuss the night's topic.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13765136532?page=1

[H] The Lunar Bazaar
Host: Taeana-MoonGuard (Taeana.Palehorn@gmail.com)
Time: Saturday, January 2nd, 8:00 pm Moon Guard Server Time. First Saturday of every month.
Location: Sun Rock Retreat in Stonetalon Mountain, Moon Guard
Description:The Lunar Bazaar is a community centered RP event lead by the Stonewind Tribe. Each month on the full moon (first saturday), all are welcome to attend the Bazaar and its adjoining festival. The evening will start with Storytelling in Thunder Bluff followed later by the Bazaar itself, a trade/market style event in which all may participate. The Bazaar will be held at Sun Rock Retreat.

Vendors and buyers may use GHI items for trading as well as trade in-game items, but in the spirit of the Tauren tradition, we suggest buying and selling without actual game gold. We hope this leads to some interesting haggling and creative methods of bargain.

There will be a feast and dancing as well! Those wishing to pay their respects to Mu’sha will be presented with a seedling to be planted later in the evening. Those who participate in this homage to the Earthmother will be presented with a special gift from the Stonewind Tribe (GHI required).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300179879?page=1

Then we have four monthly events, which I will have to make a second post for. So many events! I've had to rearrange the list several times because I've run out of room, which I think is wonderful :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
And the monthly events:

[N] Cenarion Circle Conference
Host/Contact: (H) Lindiwe-WyrmrestAccord, (A) Kazandra-WyrmrestAccord, (Bent) spoonymog#1854
Time: January 4th, 6PM PST (First Monday of every month, with exception of holidays.)
Description: The Cenarion Circle Conference is both an event and group that strives to create a community of druid themed RP. Topics to be announced.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19973427527?page=1#9

[H] Kash'harg
Location: The Stonehammer Feasting Grounds (Stonetalon Mountains) Wyrmrest Accord
Time: December 18th (because Christmas) Last Friday of each month at 7pm PST
Description: The Kash’harg is a feast hosted by the Stonehammer Clan once a month to celebrate the blessings of that season. Hosted the last Friday of each month at 7pm realm time. Food, drink, games, stories, dance, and friendship are shared both with new and old faces. All are welcome to attend the feast as there will always be plenty of food and drink to go around.
All horde are welcome and the Clan looks forward to seeing you there!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17999419779

[H]The Verdant Gathering -- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14419762130
Time: Monthly on Saturday or Sunday, 3PM Eastern/12PM Pacific
*Note: Earthen Ring is not CRZ'd with the larger LA-based RP server group, so you will need a raid invite to get in.
Host: Tarhoof or Gruagg, <World Keepers>
Brief description: The Verdant Gathering is a roleplaying scenario for individuals of the Horde who have a strong interest in preserving, interacting with, and defending the wild and natural Azeroth. These events have a strong focus on Druidism and Shamanism, but are not exclusive to the attendance of the correlating classes.

[H] Wildtotem Summit -- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17938134084
Time: December 9th. Every 2nd Wednesday of the month, 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific
Location: Horde Capital Cities (Rotation: Silvermoon, Thunderbluff, Darkspear Isle, Bilgewater Harbor, Orgrimmar, Undercity)
*Note: Earthen Ring is not CRZ'd with the larger LA-based RP server group, so you will need a raid invite to get in.
Host: Tarhoof or Gruagg, <World Keepers>
Brief description: Wildtotem Summit is a public monthly gathering. Summits serve as a collective, quiet respite for both druid and shaman, gathering together to share knowledge, research and their experiences whilst fulfilling their duties abroad.
Edited by Zaranae on 12/10/2015 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Today on Azeroth:

Motion Picture Night: Men in Tights

Council of Bishops Seminary Class
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]