The Adventures of Turwinkle!

56 Gnome Mage
Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a brand new, exciting episode of the Adventures of Turwinkle, the Gnome Mage! In this episode, we find our heroes heading back to the Plaguewood, deep withing the Eastern Plaguelands to help Argent Crusader Judkins. Judkins sends us to Terrordale to check in on a friend of his, Augustus the Touched. Turwinkle, George and Glenn head over and speak with the Forsaken, who is clearly insane. Augustus has Turwinkle and the gang kill off some Plagued Swine and retrieve his receipt book.

With that done, we find that we have indeed finished our quest within the EPL!! So we head back to Light House Chapel one last time and take a journey aboard the Uncrashable, the goblin rocket, which takes us to the Fuselight-by-the-sea, in the Badlands!

So, grab a soda, your favorite snack and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle goodness! :D

https://youtu.be/EZdqVkT_POo
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
*grabs can of pop and bowl of broccoli soup*
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I...I don't want to watch but...his eyes...they compel me...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
The Adventures of Turwinkle are great! You should watch Arl =)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
+1 likes all the way around!
\o/
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
05/06/2015 04:53 PMPosted by Ketyrü
*grabs can of pop and bowl of broccoli soup*
Oooo! Broccoli Soup! Yum!

05/06/2015 07:26 PMPosted by Arlston
I...I don't want to watch but...his eyes...they compel me...
LOL! Indeed! Though most would say it is the beard!

05/07/2015 05:50 AMPosted by Ketyrü
The Adventures of Turwinkle are great! You should watch Arl =)
Awww thanks Ketyu!

05/07/2015 02:22 PMPosted by Caileanmor
+1 likes all the way around!
\o/
Much appreciated Caileanmor!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman

It is an impressively luxurious beard.
Reply Quote
75 Dwarf Shaman
05/07/2015 09:44 PMPosted by Ketyrü

It is an impressively luxurious beard.

That's no' a beard, lassie, that's a dish towel. Ye want impressive an' luxurious, go with a dwarf. We make growin' beards intae an art form.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
No. Dwarves are too grabby and rowdy. I prefer Gnomes. They have brains AND beards.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
05/08/2015 10:53 AMPosted by Ketyrü
No. Dwarves are too grabby and rowdy. I prefer Gnomes. They have brains AND beards.

*snuggles up next to Ketyru*
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
*cuddles Cail* Yes, like this. This is perfect combination.
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
Hi-ho folks! A new Timeout with Turwinkle is here! Come and take a little timeout with Turwinkle and find out what he has been up to and what he has in store for you folks in the future!

We chat about my leg, the Adventures of Turwinkle, Looking for Role Play podcast, and finally we talk about Mother's Day!

So take a few minutes and enjoy this small Timeout with Turwinkle...there is a great Dad joke at the end! :P

https://youtu.be/npwHiLxrjhQ
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a brand new, exciting and fun filled episode of the Adventures of Turwinkle, the Gnome Mage!

In this episode, we find our Heroes in Fuselight-by-the-sea! We start our journey into the badlands as we make our way to Fuselight proper! There we find the settlement of Goblins is being threatened by Dustblecher Ogres and are sent to "deal" with the problem. With that settled, Turwinkle, George and Glenn head out with a package for Rhea in the Badlands itself! After delivering the package, she has a few jobs as well and of course Turwinkle is willing to lend a hand. The first quest, is to gather some Black Dragon eggs, which the Black Dragons do not like..no sir. Not one bit.

So, grab a soda, your favorite snack and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle adventuring goodness! :D

https://youtu.be/BoYXG1kHvr4
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a brand new, exciting and fun filled episode of the Adventures of Turwinkle, the Gnome Mage!

In this episode, we find our Heroes in Fuselight-by-the-sea! We start our journey into the badlands as we make our way to Fuselight proper! There we find the settlement of Goblins is being threatened by Dustblecher Ogres and are sent to "deal" with the problem. With that settled, Turwinkle, George and Glenn head out with a package for Rhea in the Badlands itself! After delivering the package, she has a few jobs as well and of course Turwinkle is willing to lend a hand. The first quest, is to gather some Black Dragon eggs, which the Black Dragons do not like..no sir. Not one bit.

So, grab a soda, your favorite snack and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle adventuring goodness! :D

https://youtu.be/BoYXG1kHvr4
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Monk
Huzzah! And I must say sir, those are some fantabulistic goggles you have there!
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a new Turwinkle Talks episode with special guest, Mipsolatta! Come and join us as we discuss her comedic role play!

We learn all about her rp, her rp style, a bit about her and some great advice for new rpers out there!

So come and join us in this terrific interview! :D

So, grab a soda, your favorite snack, and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle and Mipsolatta goodness!

https://youtu.be/OcjvvgBvL3E
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
05/14/2015 08:45 AMPosted by Quintesla
Huzzah! And I must say sir, those are some fantabulistic goggles you have there!
Aren't they though?! I LOVE them to death! :P
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in the brand new episode of the Adventures of Turwinkle, the Gnome Mage! In this episode, we find our heroes back at Rhea's camp! She sends Turwinkle and George out to gather some dragon whelps for her experiments. They do just that and then Turwinkle must face a mother dragon, Nyxondra, to gather eggs! The battle is on! With that done, Rhea reveals her "Big" secret! With her notes and equipment in tow, Turwinkle is sent to find Dr. Blam!

A busy day for Turwinkle!

So grab a soda, your favorite snack and snuggle up to all the Turwinkle's goodness!

https://youtu.be/CuEdLkwdwu8
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in episode 125 of the adventures of Turwinkle the Gnome Mage! In this exciting new episode, we find Turwinkle and the gang helping Dr. Blam. Dr. Blam needs some time to study the Black Dragon eggs and asks Turwinkle to take over killing Troggs while he does so. With that done, we find that the eggs are corrupted. But Dr. Blam has an idea that perhaps the Titans may help. So he send Turwinkle to see Durdin, the Lead prospector in the area.

Durdin will tell Turwinkle some information if he recovers some artifacts from the Horde side prospectors. So Turwinkle "liberates" the artifacts and returns them to Durdin. He keeps his word and sends Turwinkle into the tomb to solve a puzzle. Turwinkle takes the challenge and finishes his day! Whew!

So grab a soda, your favorite snack, and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle goodness!

https://youtu.be/elgiXbQFk-c
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a brand new episode of Turwinkle Talks with special guest, the guild called the Legacy of the Iron Hills! A fun guild with a fun concept!

Come and learn all about this guild! We talk about how they were formed, what kind of guild it is, how to get into it, what the rules and ranks are when you do get in, what events they participate in and run,and much much more!

So come and join us, won't you?

So, grab a soda, your favorite snack and snuggle up to all the Turwinkle and Legacy of the Iron Hills goodness!

https://youtu.be/4N8_Ei6BlgE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]