Searching for an RP Partner for Adventures

100 Human Paladin
Greetings there everyone,

I was looking for an adventurous soul who would enjoy exploring and adventuring all over Azeroth and beyond in a continuous and long-term story line/rp.

I don't have a specific type of partner in mind though I do rather enjoy the idea of a comical nature between our two characters as we explore the world and get into all sorts of trouble... I mean adventures!

If you are interested in a friend you can rp and explore the world with feel free to leave me a message here, in-game, or leave me an in-game mail if I am not on.

*Disclaimer* I am no where near responsible for the well being of any adventurer who chooses to adventure with me and any damage one self is by their own choice and free will.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Just don't get into too much trouble! But seriously folks Hamzor is a great player with some good comedic timing. Someone come get into trouble with him! (but not so much that Gen has to fill out paperwork!)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Adventure Time! \o/
*pulls on hat*
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I literally just cancelled my sub for not being able to find anyone to rp with. I would be willing to adventure with you, if it works out well Id even resub. I will send you a letter in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]