Hello everyone! ^.^

Welcome to the OOC thread for the Open Forum RP Fall of the Fel.

What is Fall of the Fel?
Its the name I've given to the story surrounding the arrest of one of my characters, a villain named Raven (Ravenblack). The full story surrounding this event has yet to unfold, and rather than telling it myself I'd like to open it up, allowing interested parties a chance to participate and quite possibly affect the outcome!

The core of the story was originally centered around a police action (the attempted apprehension of Raven by the SW-Watch). It then expanded to include those in Conclave who want to be involved, and now I'm seeing that there is potential for other angles of involvement not related to the Watch and their goals.

IC Thread
The IC Thread for Fall of the Fel doesn't yet exist. When it does finally come into existence, it will be on the CCSOE.ORG forums. A link will later be edited into this post.

Why the dotORG site?
Because a lot of hard work went into creating a community site specifically for Role Players and I'd like to try and support it as much as I can. I'd thought about hosting two IC Threads (one here and one there) because I know there are those that don't visit external sites for whatever reason, and that's perfectly fine. The reason why I decided against hosting two threads is because it seems like far too much work and its difficult to keep continuity of story when it's divided.

So visit CCSOE.ORG and join in on the fun and adventure! It's easy to get started and there are lots of nifty tools to utilize as an RPer-Storyteller, not to mention other functions. /end:ccsoe.org-plug

More specifically about the IC thread, its not yet posted because I am trying to refine its general introduction. I'm hoping that I can make it general and open enough to make it easy for anyone interested to join.

OOC Thread
This OOC thread exists as a place for people who decide to get involved to communicate with each other and with me. Ask questions. Chat. Discuss. Make out of character comments. This is place for that.

Why does it exist on this Realm Forum?
Recruitment & Advertisement. An OOC thread will certainly exist on the dotORG site, but unlike twin IC threads I don't foresee an issue maintaining dual OOC threads.

That said, I have posted up a separate introductory IC/OOC thread on the Stormwind Union's guild site and on the Conclave guild site respectively. So if you have characters in either of those guilds then you likely have access to their sites. Feel free to give those a look if you like.
-----

My door is open for any questions, comments, concerns, or discussions pertaining to this up-and-coming RP thread. I also have a few basic ground rules/guidelines that I'll be detailing at a later point.

Thank you for reading and I hope this can peek your interest!