Kroms Vision

100 Orc Warrior
Detailed version of Kroms visions, other peoples visions Bronze crystal ball of infinite possibilities http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18301007603

(a little disclaimer turns out what might only be like 45 seconds in your head translate into alot of words, sorry for the length, gonna have to do this in chapters heh though those that do like to read hope you enjoy the story.)

Krom leaving Orgimmar after securing more supplies for his troops on Dreanor, the massive orc looking at grunts, and peons as he passes by. A crystal ball sits upon a rock, Krom would have just passed it by if not for his reflection in the orb, though HIS reflection it was noticeably different. Krom walked up to the orb, the reflection doing the same, it had Kroms armor and Kroms face, but not Kroms hair cut, not a shaved head with a long ponytail, but a full head of hair like a long black mane. Kroms reflection though slightly different mimicking his movement, as he peers deeper into the orb the reflection fades, and what Krom sees confuses him, two visions at the same time, almost identical from what he can tell.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/335025659759652682/ (alternate Krom)
(caution, kind of spoilers if you dont know or wanna know how warlords of dreanor ends,)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Chapter 1 Homecomming
The events on Dreanor pass as they did in our timeline, except for what happens at Hellfire Citadel. The forces on Dreanor have layed siege to Hellfire Citadel. Archimond, and Guldans plot to use the portal to Azeroth fails. The demon Archimond lay fallen, Kroms gorehowl buried in the head of the demon, as Archimond uses what strength he has left banishing Gul'dan threw the portal he is followed by a Thunderlord grappling hook. Gul'dan ripped back threw the portal only to be impailed by the owner of the grappling hook. Gul'dan dying on Kroms lightning blade, the large orc Krom looking into the panicing eyes of the warlock, neither saying a word. Krom lowering his blade dropping the now dead warlock to the ground, Krom steps over Gul'dans corpse over to the body of Archimond retrieving his axe. Krom turning around raising his gorehowl and lightning blade high into the air roaring loudly.

Weeks pass Dreanor liberated, the forces of Azeroth have begun returning home, Kroms forces having dissmantled the garrison bringing everything with him back to Kalimdor. Krom and many others return home to Orgrimmar, though Krom does not take the time to celebrate thier victory the mighty orc has plans, plans that cant wait. After returning to Orgrimmar, Kroms army makes quick work of Tiragarde Keep, Kroms forces quickly clearing out and tearing down the old human settlement and building a new larger garrison ontop of Tiragarde Keep and Scuttle Coast. Kroms new garrison working around the clock, peons working from sun up to sun down, under the cover of night a particular goblin delivering large armounts of old weapons, armor, and catapults, amoung other supplies. Durring its constructions a goblin forman ask Krom "why are we using outdated building plans? and most of these catapults are models from the second and third war". Krom stating that "if we made everything state of the art Vol'jin might step in, and I rather show them the true strength of the horde, but dont worry, you goblins will get your chance to tinker sooner rather then later." Weeks go by, as the garrison grows more and more followers from all over Azeroth, Dreanor, and outland make the pillgramage to Kroms stronghold, Krom is ready to begin phase two.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Chapter 2 Rise of the Warchief
Krom and his forces march from his Garrison to Orgrimmar, many not knowing why and treat his march like a celabration. Krom and his army walk right into Orgrimmar, proudly walking right into the thrown room of the warchief, Vol'jin standing up as Krom enters his line of sight. Krom walking right up to Vol'jin making his decloration, "I have come for the mantel of warchief! step down and be my advisor Vol'jin, or be crushed, I will not stand by as you allow the horde to become lazy and lethargic." Vol'jin the troll warchief narrowing his glance at the hulking orc answering "cho wanna be warchief, cho gonna hafta kill me for it". Krom and Vol'jin walk to the Valley of Honor, there is no fighting amoung the forces, just silence as everyone watches and followes. Orgrimmars arena fills quickly as they eagerly await to see what transpires next.

Orgrimmar areana filled with cheers for the warchief, and for the commander untill the two walk out, then the areana is filled with silence as the two combatanents enter the floor. Krom and Vol'jin stand toe to toe, Krom speaking first "I will give you another chance Vol'jin, stand down, and you can live as my advisor." Vol'jin being the crafty one that he is pretends he is about to speak only to thrust his spear making the first move, the areana errupting in roaring, and cheering, and booing.
Krom turning his body sideways barely missing the spear, then swinging his body back into position as he swings his axe. Vol'jin ducking before rolling back avoiding Kroms attack, Krom leaping forward Vol'jin barely having enough time to raise his spear to block Kroms attack. Krom looking down at Vol'jin gritting his teeth, Vol'jin looking up his face cold, not giving away a though or emotion. Krom headbutts Voljin repeatedly causing the trolls guard to drop enough allowing the large orc to connect with his axe. Vol'jin stumbling backwards, Krom charging forward not allowing Vol'jin any time to regroup. Krom pinning the warchief down, knee on his chest, axe against his neck, the arena silent and in awe, only Kroms voice can be heard "last chance Vol'jin! stand behind me or die, either way I will be Warchief!" Vol'jin spitting at the ground "not mon enough to finish the job Krom?". Krom growing angry, "do not confuse my kindness for weakness troll!" Vol'jin silent, Krom slowly rasing gorehowl slowly, waiting for an answer. Vol'jin stares at Krom stubbornly, refusing to answer, half the arena chants Kroms name, the other half holding thier breath, all witnessing as Krom brings the axe down cutting off Vol'jins head.

Krom slowly stands, not roaring in victory, but whispering under his breath "I told you Vol'jin, I will be warchief". Warchief Krom slowly walks away from the fallen Vol'jin as a few of Kroms most trusted lieutenants enter the areana. Many spectators cheer the new warchief as many boo the death of the old warchief. Krom tells his lieutenants "send the body to Sen'jin Village for a proper troll burial, but burn the head, though he deserves an honerable funeral we dont want them doing any vodoo magic on the head." Krom walks back to the valley of strength, one of his soilders stating that there are many not happy about this, mainly the trolls, Krom answering "dont worry, now that I am warchief I will do even what Vol'jin wouldnt for his people." Krom takes his seat as warchief knowing that the horde will only grow stronger now.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Chapter 3 Meeting of the Warchiefs
Shortly after becomming warchief of the horde Krom quickly begins his campeign to secure all of the Barrens for the horde again. Ships from Kroms garrison shipyard on Scuttle Coast, and the horde artilery near northwatch, Krom sandwiches the ruin human fortress, making short work of it much like Tiragarde Keep before it. Once the horde takes Northwatch Krom leads the horde into Dustwallow Marsh, over running the old Theramore watch towers. Krom and his task force making thier way to the entrance of the ruins of Theramore where Krom was heard saying, "pfft, Garrosh had a vision, he was just short sighted, bring in the blood elf mages, to siphon and channel this unstable arcane energy, then bring in the work force, we will construct a goblin city and horde port. This new port will also strengthen our hold on the Barrens." Kroms horde quickly converting Northwatch hold, and the ruins of Theramore into horde bases, making it even easier for the horde to dominate the Barrens, claiming it 100% horde terratory.

Krom back in Orgrimmar sitting on his throne carefully thinking about his next move, his advisors telling him that the barrens campeign has won over much of the horde, but the trolls and others are still loyal to Vol'jin. One of Kroms Lieutenants speaking up "the horde needs a symbol to rally behind warchief, between two polar warchiefs like Garrosh and Vol'jin the horde has lost its identity". Krom nods already knowing what he agrees to, giving his next order "bring me six of my best scouts, give them each a batalion of our best soilders, and the six fastest ships we have". Warchief Krom handing six missives to his lieutenant "these are for thier eyes only, make sure they get them ASAP", then the warchief takes his leave, when asked where he going only answers "I must see an orc about a symbol."

Thrall and his wife tend to a small farm at a undisclosed location, where they are interupted by Krom on his large wolf mount. As warchief Krom approaches the former warchief Thrall responds "And what do I owe this visit to...warchief". Krom sensing anger in Thralls voice hoping to ease the tension a bit "If you heard what happend then you must know I gave him multiple chances to live, to help me lead as an advisor. You must also have heard I have done more for the horde in less then a month then Vol'jin ever did as Warchief, the horde is safe to travel the Barrens and Dustwallow without fear of Alliance assult." Thrall less angry but still upset over the loss of his friend ask again, "what do you want...Krom". The warchief takes another step tword the great former warchief answering "As far as horde is concered only the true warchiefs rule with the doomhamer, like Orgrim, and yourself, so" Krom pauses, knowing what he is about to ask will not be welcomed, taking a knee to Thrall, showing his respect for the one that freed the horde continuing, "Either give me the Doomhammer, or take the mantel of warchief Thrall".

Thrall looking at his wife and child, then reaching down to pick up the Doomahammer by his feet and shakes his head no. Krom standing to his feet explains his demands "the horde needs a warchief that is worthy, of the horde. I can be, but I also know you already are. Be the warchief you are destined to be, or give me the Doomhammer so I can move the horde forward!" Thrall again fimrly states NO! Krom knows he cant back down, cant show weakness not now, not infront of him. Krom steeling himslef stating what will hapen next "The Horde needs its true warchief now more then ever! and if you wont give me the doomhammer or take the mantel of warchief, then ill make you decide!" Warchief and former Warchief stare at eachother, knowing what will happen next, no need for a formal challenge, they both know where they must finish this "discussion". Thrall turning away from Krom as he walks to his family, fimrly stating what Krom already knows "I will see you in the arena in three days time". Krom returns to his mount and quietly returns to Orgrimmar, as the next three days pass Krom is quiet almost as if in mourning, knowing that he will either have to kill his hero, or be killed by him.

On the third day the arena is again filled as horde spectators watch on, about to witness history again. Thrall and Krom, for the second time in thier lives must step inside the same arena and fight for the mantel of warchief. Krom on one end, Gorehowl in right hand, Lightning blade in his left, he is not going to take this fight lightly. Thrall on the other end, donned in his old black armor again, Doomhammer fimrly gripped. Aggra asked Thrall, why? Thrall answers, "Krom is right, the horde needs a warchief that is worthy, by the end of the day the horde will have just that".
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Chapter 4 Lord of the Clans pt1 Clash of Warchiefs
Orgrimmar areana grows silent as the two great orc warchiefs stare eachother down from a distance, Krom can see Thralls determination, Thrall sees Kroms fire in his eyes, both know the other will not hesitate. Orcs roar as Krom charges tword Thrall ducking the doomhammer as he tackels Thrall to the ground, Thrall quickly kicking him over his head as both orcs quickly get on thier feet. Krom swings Gorehowl down only to be blocked by a side swing of the Doomhammer, Thrall quickly pushing Krom away with a powerful blast of wind trying to create some distance, Krom eliminating the distance by leaping back tword Thrall slamming both Gorehowl and Lightning blade down, Thrall stumbling back from the sheer shockwave of the attack. Krom throws his axe at Thrall pushing Thrall back further as the former warchief deflect the attack. Krom standing tall the arena erupting for the glorious battle, as Thrall raises the Doomhammer high clouds gathering lightning strikes the Doomhammer as the great shaman calls on lightning and thunder, shouting he launches a mighty lightning bolt at the current warchief. Krom not attempting to avoid the electric attack just stands there grinning, his grip on his sword strengthening quickly raising the old blade, his sword actually absorbing the attack. Kroms sword shaking with pure power the crowd in awe "Do you really think a member of the Lightning Blade Clan would fall to an attack like that!" Krom shouting as he swings the ancient lightning blade launching Thralls attack back at him.

Thralls Doomhammer taking the brunt of the attack, then throwing his electrified Doomhammer at Krom knocking his sword out of his hand. While Krom shakes off the attack Thrall picking up Gorehowl rushing tword the massive orc, forcing Krom to go the defensive, trying to avoid an attack from his own axe. With each swing Thrall questioning Krom "Are you willing to make any sacrifice for the horde?" "give up those you hold dear" "do what must be done!" now standing over a fallen Krom foot on his chest, axe in the air asking "would you sacrafice everything including your own life for the Horde!?" Krom reaching for the only weapon in reach while replaying, "yes! a thousand times over.....and more!" swinging it at Thrall as fast as he can striking Thrall away with the Doomhammer allowing Krom enough time to get to his feet. Thrall not holding back his assult, launching fire and earth at Krom. Krom dodging and deflecting his attacks with the Doomhammer. Weapons clash against each other locking together, though in hands of the opposite owners, lightning blade by thier feet. Thrall summoning the power of the elements, a storm cloud gathering overheard, Krom unable to unhook Doomhammer from Gorehowl, and not willing to give ground the two locked in place. A powerful bolt of lightning striking down Krom barelly able to get his foot under his lightning blade kicking it upward into the air, the Lightning blade acting as a lightning rod, the bolt so powerful the shock knocking both orcs back as thier weapons fall to the ground, the three weapons in a pile.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
(chapter 4 count.)
Krom and Thrall slowly climbing to thier feet, each eyeing the distance of thier opponent and the three weapons. Each orc sprinting for thier respecive weapon, getting to the pile at the same time locking up, Krom telling Thrall "no one has to die just surrender the Doomhammer and go home to your family" Thrall answering back "dont tell me your determination is already wavering warchief?" Krom once again kicking up the lightning blade, this time catching it, intending to finish the former warchief, Thrall calling upon the spirits to shake the very gound they stand upon, causing Krom to miss.

Thrall now with Doomhammer in hand eyes his target looking to finish the fight, Krom summoning the hidden power of the lightning blade, the blade begins crackle with an aura of lightning around it, Krom throwing the old blade at Thrall, Thrall easily deflecting it, though durring the blinding flash of light given off when Doomhammer deflected Lightning Blade Krom charged at his opponent grabing his Gorehowl durring the charge. Once the flash subsides the arena is in shock to see Krom pinning down Thrall arm raising Gorehowl high into the air, ready to deliver the final blow shouting "surrender!" Thrall only looking up, then to his right, Doomhammer just barely out of reach then taunting Krom "what are you waiting for?" Krom asking again, almost pleading the former warchief "it doesnt have to end this way, just surrender the Doomhammer and go home." Thrall looking up "is this the warchief the horde deserves? a orc that looses his nerve because he must do something he doesnt want?" Krom taken back by Thralls comment, the horde watching on at this crucial moment, "dont confuse my kindness for weakness Thrall" Thrall sternly replying "the path of warchief is not an easy one Krom" Neither orc saying anything now, Krom knows he must see this threw "im sorry Thrall" Thrall prepared for the end "Protect the horde Krom" Krom roaring loudly, "Loktar'Ogar!" bringing the axe down, killing the hordes greatest warchief. Krom slowly standing, picking up the Doomhammer, almost regrettably. Raising Gorehowl and Doomhammer high, the horde erupting in mixed emotion at what they witnessed.

Krom slowly exciting the arena stopping to tell one of his generals "Thralls wife and child are to get some of our best soldiers for thier personal guard" before exciting the arena telling a lieutenant "give Thrall a burial worthy of warchief, a week long celebration honoring his life. Then the horde moves forward" Krom slowly and alone makes his way back to his thrown, hanging his lightning blade above the seat, placing doomhammer and gorehowl in front of a arm of the seat respectively, quietly mourning the loss of Thrall, and begins planning.
Edited by Kròm on 11/14/2015 10:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Chapter 5 Lord of the Clans pt2 Horde reborn
Days turn to weeks, the horde celebrates the life and death of Thrall, and once celebration comes to end the horde war machine rolls on. Kroms horde steamrolls what little resistance is left in Azshara, the goblins and horde now controlling 100% of Azshara and begin construction on thier new capital. A new fortress that rivals even the ruins of Lordaran and Quel'thalas in the height of thier power if not surpassing them. New Orgrimmar covering all of Durotar and Azshara, from Echo Isles in the south all the way to the most northern tip of Azshara, reestablishing the districts of new Orgrimmar marking them with giant statues of all the past warchiefs in thier respective district.

Echo Isles overlooked by a statue of warchief Vol'jin now a navel port where the horde trains its sailors in navel warfare, traversing the seas, and how to handle its oil rigs. Valley of Trials now spanning Northwatch Foothold, and Sen'jin village where a statue of warchief Garrosh Hellscreem watches over the hordes up and coming soldiers, in the very center of the Valley of Trials, a massive barracks in between the the Valley of Trials and Sen'jin village that houses the new recruits. Razor hill and its surrounding area now the orgrimmar market marked with a statue of Thrall in his black armor and Doomhammer held high. Toward the left guarding the entrance to the Barrens a large statue of Orgrim Doomhammer stands over the homes of many orc civilians, the farmers, the blacksmiths and more where families of the horde can live in peace. Further north inside old Orgrimmar remodeled and the heart of new Orgrimmar a statue of the current warchief Krom resides, a buzzing metropolis where the horde works around the clock. Beyond old Orgrimmar Azshara now known as the Goblin district of New Orgrimmar, where Bilgewater Harbor sat now sits the hordes main port and navel fleet and primary shipping yard known as Blackhand bay, a statue of the first warchief stands in the very center, Blackhand the Destroyer.

With the rise of new Orgrimmar all the orc clans reclaim thier clan identinty, like the warsong, laughing skull, burning blade, and lightning blade, though taking back thier pride in their clans of old, still work together under the horde flag. New found strength, and pride Kroms horde is finally ready to take its next step. Krom will now claim all of Kalimdor for the horde, finally giving them a safe and secure world to call home. Warchief Krom finally ready informs the racial leaders of the horde his plans, the horde will launch a two pronged attack, to capture all of Kalimdor, and show the alliance that the horde can not be challenged again in the future. Promising them after this the alliance will never challenge for horde territory again. Krom informs them that the orc clans, tauren, trolls, and goblins will march west into night elf territory, at the same hour undead and blood elves will push south into Dun Modr. "Do not worry Lor'themar, and Sylvanas you are not expected to actually take Ironforge just push as far south as you can, keep the pressure on the alliance. Our greatest weapon will be the alliances own arrogance, we must keep communications between the two to a minimum. The humans will not receive any request for help from the night elves, and when the night elves learn that the humans are aiding the dwarves but not them distant will grow among thier ranks." Krom explains.

The next two weeks the horde prepares to make its move, Krom sends his best fleet to patrol the waters that will keep any night elf ships from reaching stormwind, the hordes most powerful warlocks and mages disrupting the flow of the ley lines, making it very difficult to send messages via portal and other ways via the arcane. Just as Krom ordered on the same day during the same hour the horde of Kalimdor and the horde in the eastern kingdoms make thier move, what will be the final war between horde and alliance begin.
Edited by Kròm on 11/16/2015 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
chapter 6 the fourth great war
From Splintertree post orc and jungle troll easily move west across Ashenvale. During Kroms march across Ashenvale claiming it in the name of the horde, the tauren and goblins move north from thunderbluff and threw stonetalon mountains, taking out any alliance or third party enemies before joining Kroms forces at the ruins of Astranaar. The night elves now being met with a bigger force then what intel told them are easily pushed back into Darkshore, though instead of following threw Krom stops the march, so the horde can fortifie the path connecting Darkshore to Ashenvale, bringing in reconstructed Orc Juggernauts by sea, constructing towers and catapults turning the entrance into Ashenvale into a death trap for any enemy that may try to enter. With Ashenvale under almost complete lockdown the horde turns its attention to Desolace, with the Juggernauguts along the shore, and constant reinforcement from Thunderbluff the horde quickly demolishes the centaur and little alliance in desolace. Desolace demons being the biggest opposing force to Krom in the area.
Alliance and Horde panderen becoming sickend by the war between the kingdoms of man and orc, in the cover of night over 99% of pandaren exile themselves going to pandaria where they live in peace and quietly search for thier wandering homeland. The horde and alliance ignoring the self panda exile, dealing with what they felt to be more important. Krom dealing with the demons in Desolace. High priestess Tyrande Whisperwind unsuccessful in calling for reinforcements from the eastern kingdoms, the night elf leader quietly pulling alliance forces from all its outpost in southern Kalimdor to Darkshore and Teldrassil. Exodar, Bloodmyst, and Azuremyst Isle the Draenei also giving thier neighbor and allies as much as they can to keep the horde from pushing further into night elf terratory.
Krom going no further south then Desolace returns his troops to orgrimmar where they regather thier strengths for the next attack. Per Kroms orders the blood elves and forsaken march south, successfully taking the wet lands by suprise, though having trouble pushing further south. Loch Modan putting up a much better fight with its constant support from Ironforge, though just as Krom planned the humans dwarves and gnomes are to preoccupied with the forsaken and blood elves to notice that war wages in the west as well.

As the night elves and draenei prepare for the next attack the horde marches north from Azshara into winterspring. Winterspring being mostly neutral puts up almost no fight as the horde makes its way to Felwood. The night elves in preparation of the hordes attack reinforce Talonbranch Glade with worgen night elf and dreani forces, ready to make its stand. Kroms horde moves in on Felwood, the Kalimdor alliance putting up its best defense against the horde thus far. While defending against the horde Tyrande Whisperwind keeps getting reports that countless orgres, Zandalari, and other "non horde trolls" have risen up in southern Kalimdor making quick work of the weakened alliance post, only attacking forces that would oppose the horde. Tyrande and her troops distracted by the news, allowing Krom and his army the opportunity to push the night elves, draenei, and worgen out of felwood, having to leave Felwood to the horde.
Shortly after securing Felwood for the horde, Krom gets a request from Sylvanas and Lor'themar for aid in thier fight against the alliance. Krom tells the messenger "take this letter to Orgirmmar, all the Kor'kron war prisoners will be sent to thier front lines." The messenger giving a concerned and confused look at the warchief, Krom addressing his concern "They are orcs who have lost thier honor, instead of having them sit in prison or executed, let them regain thier honor on the battlefield in the name of horde, and any that survive the front line shall be forgiven." Just as Krom ordered was done, Sylvanas and Lor'themar were confused and a little insulted to receive Kor'kron but had no objection of sending them to the front lines to spare thier own people. With the aid of the Kor'kron the alliance lost the wet lands, and Loch Modan, retreating to Dun Morogh and the impenetrable Ironforge.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
(chapter 6 count)
Once again Krom forces the alliance in Kalimdor into Darkshore, and again Krom holds back his strike, whether to give the night elves false hope or a fighting chance. Instead Krom turns his attention to Mount Hyjal now that he has it completely surrounded, first going back to Orgrimmar for more supplies, Krom is met by Ogre and Zandalari leaders, where to the surprise of all those watching kneel, pledging their service to the horde. Krom smiles, the timing better then even he had planned, ogres and the other troll races have received his missives and accepted his request. Word quickly spreads among the horde and troll population, Krom has united all the troll tribes under the horde banner. With the horde more then doubling again in population, and surrounding Mount Hyjal Krom quickly and effectively swept threw the once sacred night elf land, though under strict orders not harm a single member of the neutral Cenarion Circle.
In the eastern Kingdoms the horde slowly forcing their way deeper and deeper into Dun Morogh, in kalimdor the horde begins its assault on the darkshore, the final battle is about to begin. Kroms horde wiping out what little twilights hammer resistance is in south Darkshore before meeting night elf and draenei resistance. Night elves knowledge of the forest combined with draenei technology, and unpredictable tactics of the worgen all condensed in a small area proves to be a challenge for the warchief as it appears to be a stalemate in Lor'danel. Krom not wanting the stalemate to last, charges to the front of the line stabbing his lightning blade into the ground shouting "this is now the back line! we will not fall past this line!" the horde slowly pushing forward fighting side by side with their warchief.
Despite their best efforts the night elves draenei and worgen are pushed back taking small ships to the islands of Bloodmyst, Azuremyst, and Teldrassil, the hordes navel fleet could easily sink the night elf transports but do not per Kroms orders. Krom and the horde celebrate their liberation of the continent of Kalimdor only to get word from the eastern kingdoms, "Sylvanas and Lor'themar have made it to Ironforge, but their forces can not breach the gate". For the first time during the war Warchief Krom caught off guard, not by a attack, but by Sylvanas and Lor'themar actually making it as far south as Ironforge.
Krom taking only his most elite guard, and a large force of peons, engineers, and blacksmiths, the warchief makes his way to the eastern kingdoms. Krom taking two small fleets, one fleet going to Swamp of Sorrows making short work of Marshtide Watch before turning the Temple of Atal'Hakkar into a horde harbor, and sending reinforcements to Stonard. Krom and his other fleet landing in Revantusk Village, his peons quickly begin upgrading the troll village, and fortifying the neighboring Jintha'alor. Jintha'alors mountains making it a natural fortress.
Krom and his elite guard quickly make their way south, to join up with the undead and blood elves infront of the entrance to Ironforge. King Varian himself along with human soldiers arrive via the deeprun tram to help their dwarf and gnome allies prepare, should the horde break threw the gates. Krom and his guard show up making their way to the front line where he is met by Sylvanas and Lor'themar, Lor'themar informing his warchief "We are almost ready to enter Ironforge, but it would be a massacre for us, the dwarves have most likely been reinforced with stormwind guard." Krom surveys the area knowing the Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas is right, deeprun gives the dwarves to much of an advantage. Warchief Krom raising his hand, giving out his orders "soldiers stand down, I will finish this!" Krom walks toward the front gate as orc catapults finish what the elves and undead had started.
Edited by Kròm on 11/23/2015 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
(chapter 6 count..)
Ironforge gate finally gives in to the catapult barrage, though the alliance doesn't pour out attacking, they wait knowing they would have the advantage inside. Krom shouts "Varian! I know your in there, come out, and we can end this with no more blood shed" After a few moments of silence the human king of stormwind comes out of Ironforge alone, sword in hand, Krom approaches the king axe in hand telling the king any horde and alliance solider within shouting distance "look around your majesty, see how easily the horde was able to assault ironforge, a feat not seen since the second war. With just a flick of my wrist the horde can siege ironforge, you will put up a fight, but we both know at the end of the day after countless deaths the horde will win and stomrwind would be vulnerable." The king looking at the orc, and the army behind him "We will not surrender!" Krom grinning "I know, give me your word that the alliance will never again step foot on horde territory and we will leave right now, no one else has to die" King Varian looks on a bit confused, seeing as the horde attacked first "fine!" Krom turning his back on Varian walking away, "know this though, if you so much as step foot on horde land 'We will end you!'"
Krom ordering the horde to return to Lordaran, as they return north Krom tells Sylvanas and Lor'themar to meet him in the ruins of Lordaran. In the ruins of Lordaran Krom sits on the kings throne Sylvanas and Lor'themar stand infront of him, the old ruins full of horde soldiers and citizens wait on to learn what happens next. The Warchief stands "you all have done well, it has all gone better then I have planned, the horde now owns Kalimdor, and the alliance knows the horde has the power to end them. With that being said, the horde for the most part is leaving the eastern kingdoms, with the exceptions of Revantusk, Jintha'Alor which is promised to our new troll allies, and the swamp of sorrows along with Stonard and Rockard to help guard the dark portal." Sylvanas and Lor'themar look on in shock, the Banshee Queen speaking up "your abandoning us! after all we did!" Warchief Krom looking the undead elf in the eyes firmly replying "You have all served the horde well, and for that you have the freedom to choose, move to Kalimdor where you can live in peace as civilians and merchants for the horde, and should you choose to remain, silvermoon and undercity will be given two months worth of supplies, though should you stay on this continent you are on your own. Just as the warcheif said happend, the sin'dori and forsaken were each given two months worth of supplies, and in those two months the horde quietly pulled their forces back to their troll ports, as well as rockard and stonard.
Edited by Kròm on 11/23/2015 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Chapter 7 Legacy of Krom
In the two years that followed the aftermath of the last great war battle lines, and alliances reforged. The Horde now consisting of all Orc, Troll, Tauren, Goblin, Orgre covering all of Kalimdor. Night elf dreani, and worgen left the alliance feeling neglected by their former allies, forming a new alliance, along with the furblongs, referring to their new alliance as "the pack" as they try to carve out a living on the islands surrounding Kalimdor. Lor'themar un-trusting of sylvannas opened up communications with King Varian mending old wounds and eventually returning to the alliance. Sylvannas concerned now being surrounded by the alliance as a result of the blood elves joining the humans, dwarves, gnomes, and unaffected gileans, was left with one choice. During one cold night leaving only a few abominations behind Sylvanas took her forsaken away. Forsaken nowhere to be found, only rumors, rumors that Sylvannas took her people to Northrend, or Outland, in search of either power, salvation or a safe place to call home.
In the following years all orc and ogre from outland, and dreanor, the taunka from northrend, any any remaining trolls all make a pilgrimage to Kalimdor, where the horde only grows stronger. Orc clans spreading all over the continent of Kalimdor, the orgres building new mounts over old elven ruins, trolls rebuilding their old ruins in the south. Young orcs using silithid as a proving ground of sorts and as a result keeping the silithid and what few demons remain wandering in check. Under Kroms reign the clans grow strong as all orc now have a home where they are safe, the horde has peace.

Krom grins at the vision, a world where he as warchief has ushered in a renaissance of sorts for the horde, giving his horde strength, honor, and peace.

(thats the end, I was thinking of also posting a not so perfect vision, but that was a lot of work, I might just leave it as that, to those who read all this, I hope you enjoyed.)
Edited by Kròm on 11/29/2015 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]