[H] Pilgrim's Bounty in The Park

100 Tauren Shaman
For anyone who might have Thanksgiving night with nothing to do (or our international friends who aren't saddled with turkey shenanigans), Thaettir will be preparing all your traditional Pilgrim's Bounty favourites for a picnic in The Park. The spirit of The Park is to provide a place for anyone and everyone, with no judgments, so long as you respect the nature and the area (so no fighting, yo).

If anyone would like to stop by, food will be served around 7 server, though feel free to drop in early for chats and other fun stuff.

For anyone who's never been, the Park is a secluded area high in Feralas, on the border with Mulgore. It's just an open grassy area with trees and rocks, ideal for strolling and relaxing. I'm gonna have to look at a map to get more specific directions, but they'll be available should anyone care to attend. It does require a flying mount to get there, so I'll see about hunting down a lock to get earthbound folk up there.

Hope to see people there! (And if not, more food for Thaettir!)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
*dusts off Park character*
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I come bearing better directions!

So, in Mulgore, follow the road southwest out of Bloodhoof Village until you reach the brambles that block the road. If you look up at the cliffs around Mulgore, you'll see some lush looking trees. That's where The Park is!

Come join in for the food! Or 'cause you're bored. S'all good :)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Looks like I won't be making it back in time. :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I'm not sure anyone will be showing up anyway...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]