Fiction Contest! (X-server, Silver Sickness)

100 Blood Elf Priest
The Silver Sickness campaign is over, but we’re not done yet! How did the “magic plague” affect your character? Perhaps it left them or a loved one with scars, or made life very uncomfortable for a month? Now’s your chance to tell us! From Sunday, November 22nd to Monday, November 30th, any drabbles or fanfiction related to your characters’ experiences with the curse will not only automatically enter you in the raffle for numerous rare pet/gold prizes, but may also have a chance to win:
Group beauty shot illustration for your guild by Yung-Rage (ragewang.tumblr.com) (Available to guilds who participated at the Central level only)
One of two fullbody paintings by Meadowlarking (meadowlarking.tumblr.com)
Single fullbody illustration by Yung-Rage
Your choice of cash shop Warcraft mount
-in the contest!

Just hearing about Silver Sickness? Check out our About for the story and our F.A.Q.
(silversickness.tumblr.com/about)

This contest is open to anybody who participated in Silver Sickness between October 1st and November 9th, or are affiliated with the guilds who did. (We’ll be checking the validity of all entries.) The raffle, on the other hand, is open to everybody and anybody!

Minimum word count is 500.

You can make multiple submissions, but will only be entered in the raffle once. However, each piece will be judged separately for the contest.

Writing can be submitted directly to the campaign’s blog, posted on the Warcraft realm forums, or tagged with #silver sickness on tumblr. We are not liable for missing a submission – our ask, chat, and submit box are always open if you think we have accidentally looked over your entry.

Good luck, and have fun!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Everyone, do this! I know I am. Gonna try to smash my writer's block and everything.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
11/25/2015 05:52 PMPosted by Silane
silversickness.tumblr.com/about

Wow. Well done. That is a very well thought out plot. I'd heard about it here and there on the forums and thought about poking around but ultimately discarded it. Kinda wish I'd seen this tumblr page sooner. I'd probably gotten involved.

*head scratch* I don't know about submitting a short story after the fact, not having participated in the slightest. Feels rather superfluous. Hmmm.... *chews on pen, debating*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]