CCSoE.org Seeks columnists

100 Human Paladin
CCSoE.org is looking for columnists to write weekly or monthly columns for the site. Ideally these columns would be in character news/stories and/or stories that cover topics that are of interest to the roleplayers on the servers. I believe that we will be transitioning the articles from Scholar to the site as well.

In addition we are in the process of migrating the content/stories/articles from the old site. This process has been taking longer than usual but we are still committed to restoring/maintaining as much of the original stories as possible. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them here or contact Genevra - Alliance /Trenetir - Horde in game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I might be interested. I'll get with you next time I am on.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I would like to try my hand at this. We should chat more about it. I think I have an idea or two. ^.^
Would you be the editor?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Get in touch with me in game folks and we'll sort out the particulars. Yes, I would be the editor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]