I run 10+ 8/8 mythic runs a week. We are mainly looking for DPS we run them on most days. Also will be adding more real soon.

Most groups end between 2 and a half to 3 hours. This depends on the dps of the group and how well they follow directions. Below are our record times for each instance we know the fastest routes of each instance as we have fully cleared 100+ 8/8 runs.

Record Times
Bloodmaul Slag Mines- 14 minutes 4 seconds
Everbloom- 11 minutes 41 seconds
Grimrail Depot - 13 minutes 39 seconds
Iron Docks- 15 minutes 08 seconds
Auchindoun- 13 minutes 47 seconds
Skyreach- 14 minutes 32 seconds
Shadowmoon Burial Grounds- 10 minutes 5 seconds
Upper Blackrock Spire- 19 minutes 3 seconds
Record best 8/8 run 1 hour and 54 minutes

We only ask for a 680+ ilvl and can be completed easily at this ilvl these dungeons are tuned for 660+. DPS requirement is 35K.

Anyone interested in coming can sign up for any of our groups at http://openraid.org/p/Deths_Events

You may also add Worggy#1983 if you have any questions but most the times im online i will be running mythics so may take a few minutes for a response.

before signing up read the description I am extremely strict on attendance if you unsign when the event time is happening in under then an hour, you no show or you leave group early you will be placed on ignore and not accepted again. This isnt to be harsh but for the runs to be smooth everyone showing is a must.