[A] Banana Jammers - Raid Recruitment

100 Draenei Shaman
Hello CCers, As some of you know (perhaps, more specifically in the RP Community). I am Belpha, Self-proclaimed Hexing King. <Ribbit>

I currently serve as a guild officer to Terra Incognita, and also as Raid Leader to Banana Jammers.

Banana Jammers is currently 13/13 N and 5/13 H. Our current raid times are 6-8 PM Server on Mondays and Sundays. (These may be subject to change with Legion)

We are a fairly casual raid, we like to joke around, have fun, kill our fellow raider who got MCed, all around we just want to enjoy our raiding. However we still do want to progress. As such Vent will be required (At least be able to listen in)

Afraid your Ilvl is too low? Unfortunately (due to how far we are into the expac) it's possible. I'm going to have to enforce Ilvls of at least 685 for our Normal night and 695 for our Heroic night. (If you don't meet these, please reach out to us anyways and we can try to help you get there and/or we can help prepare you to join us in Legion)

Current Raid Composition:

Tanks: We're usually good (We've got a Blood DK, Guardian Druid, and a Feral druid who can swap to Guardian in a pinch)

Heals: 2 Resto druids and a Disc priest make up our main healing core, but having extras never hurt anyone (Especially with a working offspec would be a bonus)

DPS: We tend to have the right number of DPS, It's just not balanced, We're way heavy on melee.

For our future adventures, we are looking for:

Desperately Need: Any Ranged DPS (An offspec for heals would be a bonus)

Desired: Healers

Don't need: Tanks

We do need certain roles, but we also won't turn people away based on that. So do reach out to us if you have any interest whatsoever.

We're really working to have a solid and stable core roster for when we go into Legion content.

RL has kept me busy recently, but i should be back and reachable more frequently now. (My Btag is Belpha#1597) Feel free to whisper me in-game or send an in-game mail, I also have a twitter, if you are into that: @Hexing King. Other possible resources for you to get in contact with the raid are to contact Discauince or Kordrion (They're both on Cenarion Circle, they help me manage the raid)
Edited by Belpha on 3/30/2016 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
03/29/2016 05:20 AMPosted by Belpha
Tanks without Offspec (We have an overabundance of tanks) [ Blood DKs, Brewmaster, Prot Paladin(W/offspec)]

What!?!?! No protection warriors??? You are dead to me.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest

Lesser Desired: Holy/Disc Priests (shadow Offspec)

?!?!?!

*sniff*

I guess.... I guess I'll go find somewhere else...

*runs off crying*

:P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
03/29/2016 07:00 AMPosted by Noikona
Tanks without Offspec (We have an overabundance of tanks) [ Blood DKs, Brewmaster, Prot Paladin(W/offspec)]

Just put on Glad stance! And maybe find a bow? Yeah. Hunter Noiko. That'd be perfect. :P <3...but wait...There is a Noiko mage you asked me about once...isn't There? I'd forgotten about that! You should bring her!
Edited by Belpha on 3/29/2016 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
03/29/2016 07:00 AMPosted by Noikona

Just put on Glad stance! And maybe find a bow? Yeah. Hunter Noiko. That'd be perfect. :P <3...but wait...There is a Noiko mage you asked me about once...isn't There? I'd forgotten about that! You should bring her!

<coughs> So much dust!!! Are you sure about that lol. Not one single piece of tier and no ring. I sense much neglect.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
<looks above> "What a slacker"... ... "Great, now I'm talking to myself"
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
*puts a little flag on Noiko*
Reserved for Banana Jammer's
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
*sheeps Belpha and portals away*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]