So this is it then huh?

86 Orc Hunter
New shiny forums, new exploded but still shiny world new races new class options(the qq I will get to hear on this alone will make my day) and yet.. I'am just not nearly as interested in all of this as I should be. I think I've grown tired of huntering. Consider this also me turning over a new leaf.

I've realized the error of my ways and no longer wish to continue them. I can only hope that to all those that I've wronged, killed, camp'd, humiliated can forgive me and try to seek understanding that I never meant to get anyone angry or upset. With any luck the temptation to do the things I once did will end with this expansion.

O_O Maybe I can learn to even tolerate elf folks..in time.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wintergrasp will be a safer place for Alliance without a certain hunter around :<

What class are you re-rolling?
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
I do not know, I've got my alts..but honestly it's all up in the air. I've always been a fan of ranged classes so most likely something along those lines.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^^ That.

Just do whatever makes the game fun for you... granted within the ToS :3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Is this because of the hunter nerfs that have caused all of you to suddenly go re-roll mages? (Our own guildies included.) Eh, someone else's chance to be at the top of the pvp-globalled foodchain IMO. I for once won't miss any of them two-shotting people at obnoxious ranges from the rooftops of WG.

Sad to hear that you're giving up the life of the hunter... but I guess the search can begin anew right? Best of luck... and I hear arcane mages are now the class of choice. *winx*
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
I had a very lovely post all planned but the forums decided it was in the best interest to eat that. However I am understanding of the animosity you may feel due to the actions I've done to both you and those in your guild. I do hope that in the future you may be able to look beyond my past misgivings.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
No animosity toward you personally, I just am enjoying the brief nerf to huntard dps. It's kinda along those same lines as the happiness I felt when ret pallies got knocked back and forth like pingpong balls. It's just nice to see them attempting to convince people to play the class out of love rather than lol-faceroll deeps. And don't worry, as it's been done with every other class who cries out in rage after a nerf, I'm sure they'll fix you and put you right back toward the top. And at that time I'm quite sure you'll revert your ways and I'll be on the top of your KoS list :P

Still... best of luck in whatever you try.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
Please don't call my class a huntard I do find it offensive and I assure you I've been doing this a very long time so nothing I did was.. to take advantage of any perceived strengths, at least none that where not already there. However it really just comes down to my dislike of Beast Mastery and the fact that for the time being it's the most.. reliable for the kind of things I used to do that and.. well as I said it's just not a nice thing to do.

<3 I've no intentions of going back to my evil ways.
Reply Quote
Deathwing sundered the world if we push dakka back into this... we may just sunder SoE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]