Big List of Alliance RPers

(Sticky)

6 Night Elf Priest
I'm very new to RP, my character's biography is a work in progress, but I'll edit as needed.

BASICS
Full name: Alura Silverstar/Lasia Wintermoon
Nick-name: none
Race: Night elf
Face/Heel:
Physical Description (abridged): 6'4, gangly build, pale lavender skin, silvery-white hair that's usually braided, in pigtails, or back with a headband. She has a very large scar on her scalp hidden under her hair, which she obtained when Auberdine was destroyed. She was thrown off the docks, striking her head on a rock in the water, nearly killing her & presumably causing her split personality.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: The traumatic events surrounding the desruction of Auberdine & the death of her father (whom she was very close to) have caused her to develop a split personality.
(Alura) shy around others, very innocent & child-like in many ways.
(Lasia) very out-going, but short-tempered, & tends to border on obnoxious with some Tourette's-type behavior.
Marital Status: single & not looking.
Sexual Preference: Alura is still yet to learn the birds and the bees, so to speak.
Blood line: Her mother was a priestess often spending long periods away from home at a time, her father was a simple fisherman who died in the destruction of Auberdine. Her mother, a baby brother, & an estranged aunt are her only living family members left.

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: medium (still learning the ropes).
Role-playing status: usually in character, except when questing or in instances.

OTHER:(optional)
Guild: none atm.
City of choice:
IC-Strengths:
IC-Weaknesses:
OOC-Strengths: Approchable, eager to meet new people.
OOC-Weaknesses: Like Alura, I'm a bit shy around people I don't know, but will open up once I get to know you a little better.
Leveling speed: moderate
PvP preference (do it a lot?): little to none.
Weekly on-line schedule: A few days a week, depending.
Reply Quote
2 Night Elf Mage
Full name: Nexn Airheart
Race: Night Elf
Age***: Fully Grown but still young
Position in society†: Story teller. Townsfolk. not well known but has always strived to be an asset to the people around him.
Face/Heel†*: Face
Physical Description: Tall in stature. pale skin with glowing white hair. Toned but thin.

Personality: Straight forward but kind. worries about the safety of people around him at all times. team player.
story teller
Marital Status: Single

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Medium
Role-playing status†**: /say /yell (party, Guild when necessary)

Guild:
City of choice: Stormwind ( always wanted out of teldrassil as a young boy)
IC-Strengths: Loyal to people he knows well and has found will reciprocate that loyalty.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Always down for a fight.

Introduction: Sense he could walk Nexn has wanted to be bigger then himself. looking to be rid of mediocrity.
fighting for a greater cause. he is a little rebelious in some ways but is loyal to the alliance and their ways.
will never back down from a fight because he is always looking to prove himself. seeking for greatness and infamy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
BASICS
Full name: Aerissette (Renamed after her death. Her original name in life was Vi'vianna)
Nick-name: Aeris
Prefix*: Ms.
Title**: Captain of the Crimson Tear & Ebon Knight
Race: Draenei
Age***: unknown
Position in society†: Drunk & Mercenary
Face/Heel†*:
Physical Description (abridged): Athletically built, dark features, seemingly careless movement though graceful. In clothes that show arms and back her draenic tattoos are exposed.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Rough and tumble, seems cold hearted though behind the show she cares.
Sexual Preference: Male though occasionally both

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: med-heavy
Role-playing status†**: always unless in an instance or otherwise noted.

Guild: Crimson Masquerade
City of choice: Dalaran
IC-Strengths: Stubborn and holds to her honor. Protective to those she considers friends.
IC-Weaknesses: Afraid to get attatched to anything new. She is very guarded with her trust.

OOC-Strengths: her accent I can usually manage with out tongues, and happy to meet new people.
OOC-Weaknesses: Aeris is a challenge to keep her mood right one of my more hostile characters but the challenge makes it fun.
Leveling speed: pretty quick if I focus
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Love pvp though Aeris has fallen behind due to alts getting the long straw for pvp
Weekly on-line schedule: on most days usually afternoons or evenings
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
BASICS
Full name: Sahirra Elizabeth Abingdon
Nick-name: Sah
Prefix*: Miss
Title**: Lady
Race: Gilnean
Age***: 28
Position in society†: Lady of Abingdon Estate and Priestess of the Stormwind Cathedral
Face/Heel†*:
Physical Description (abridged): Average hieght, reddish brown hair, blue eyes. Only a hint of muscle on the skinny side of athletic. Prefers her human form to worgen. when shifted her fur is a warm chesnut and her ears are flopped at the top.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Busy body, caring and curious.
Sexual Preference: Male
Blood line: Abingdon

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Heavy
Role-playing status†**: Always

City of choice: Gilneas & Dalaran
IC-Strengths: Focused on her work, and keeps to her word.
IC-Weaknesses: She's a little confused and finds it difficult to draw a line between good and bad and puts more faith in intentions.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Taken Aeris' place as a main pvp toon
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BASICS
Full name: Miradollia Annalise Truewhisper
Nick-name: Mira
Prefix*: Mrs.
Title**: Elder, Druidess of the Wilds
Race: Kal'dorei
Age***: nearing 6000
Position in society†: The caregiver
Face/Heel†*:
Physical Description (abridged): Her ears were cut when she was caught in a battle, so they are near human short with jagged edges. She bares different battle scars but carries herself with pride. Only other significant mark is an angels kiss piercing on her lip.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Motherly
Marital Status: Mated to Yablo Truewhisper
Sexual Preference: Male

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: med-heavy
Role-playing status†**: always

City of choice: Feathermoon
IC-Strengths: Determined when she sets her mind to something, she may be female but she's fought for each of her accomplishments, even to become a druidess.
IC-Weaknesses: Starting to seclude herself from society, taken to staying home rather than venture out to see familiar faces.

PvP preference (do it a lot?): Love pvp never been good at it with a druid. Mira is pretty much straight pve unless it's RP then she's happy to battle orcs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Full name: Sausha Wellington

Nick-name: "Saush"

Prefix*: Bishop

Title**: Bishop of Light

Race: Worgen

Age***: 45

Position in society†: Well known, well loved. Always traveling between Stormwind, Darnassus and the Exodar with other high priest(esses). The Church, the religious, and the Worgen know her face pretty well.

Physical Description (abridged): Looking at her overall, she is a very attractive woman. She is slender but curvy, with a very alluring bust. She stands with her shoulders straights, her back aligned, at around 6 feet tall. The first thing you will notice is her beautiful silky pale skin. It holds no imperfections whatsoever, and seems to glow in the moonlight. Her eyes are light brown, and very wolf like. Her facial structure is more of a heart shape, but slim. Her cheeks show only a tiny splash of pink, and her lips also a light pink. Her nose is pierced with a ring, as is her right eyebrow. Her pitch black hair adds to her pale look. It'll most likely be tied up in a bun, or d#***%% onto her shoulders. She keeps her canines elongated, giving her more of an unnatural look. Her finger nails also long and sharp. Her clothing of choice is always Priest-like. Angelic, white, or greys or golds, she is devout in both presence and physical appearance at most times.
She has a heavy Gilnean accent, it is soft, and seductive.

OPTIONAL:

Personality: An overall content person. She takes pleasure in life, in all forms of Religion, and in the spirits of people. If you see her at a tavern (rarely) She will always be sitting at a table, reading from her scrolls, sipping at fine wine. She does not take initiative to meet new people most of the time, but when she does, she is a sweet, but blunt person. She is also a very busy person, with a head filled with ideas and stress, so from time to time she'll just let it all out.

Marital Status: Widow.

Sexual Preference: Men.

Blood line: Father was the Bishop of Gilneas before her, her mother was a Gilnean noble. She had 2 brothers who died in the Battle for Gilneas, and she is the only surviving child. She had one child, never to be revealed.

FLAGS:

Role-playing weight class: Medium to Heavy

Role-playing status†**: Always in Character unless in an Instance/Raid/PVP

Guild: Looking for a good RP guild.

City of choice: Gilneas or Stormwind. (Lives in Gilneas still, is in Stormwind for Church/business) OR the lake above Darnassus, to meditate.

IC-Strengths: Confident, Motivational, Inspirational, Enlightening, In control of her temper, always has advice, and overall a loving person.

IC-Weaknesses:If ever angered, you have evoked the wrath of Sausha! Her anger feeds her darker side (Being a Shadow priest naturally). If not angered, she can be vague, speak in riddles, too devout at times, catty at times.

OOC-Strengths: Powerful, when entering Shadowform, a switch turns on into what seems like a total different being.

OOC-Weaknesses:Letting her emotions get to her.

Leveling speed: Above Moderate

PvP preference (do it a lot?): Sometimes.

Weekly on-line schedule: Mostly days, everyday.

Introduction (a paragraph or two about yourself and what you hope to find on this server, may also include contact information if you are seeking other role-playing contacts.)
Just seeking other role players, contact Sausha in game in the daytime. :)
Edited by Lieben on 7/14/2012 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
BASICS

Full Name: Grim Un

Nickname: Grim, Grimmy

Prefix: none

Race: Human

Posistion in Society: Raging Fury, Protector

Face/Heel:

Physical Description: He is 6 foot 3, weighing 220lbs, has seemingly soul piercing emerald green eyes. His face shows years of battle, also a few scars. His chest has one huge scar running from the upper left pectoral to right hip. His back is a road map of scars one could speculate lashing's had occured.

Optional:
Personality: Brash on the outside, Caring on the inside

Martial Status: Widowed

Sexual Preference: Female

FLAGS: Role-Playing weight class: (Currently) low-med

Role-Playing Status: Whenever something comes up. Or not busy doing dailies, Achievement Whoring

OTHER: (Optional) Guild: Crimson Masquerade

City of Choice: Stormwind

IC-Strengths: Head strong and rarely bends to others will, but always there for a friend.

IC-Weakness: Mind wonders about things mostly the past.

OOC Strengths: I am always online unless the job calls
OOC Weakness: Its been over 3 years since I quit RPing and focused on Raiding. Slowly getting back into the RP Scene.

PvP Preference: If it happens it happens. But I rather run dungeons and raids with Grim.
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Hunter
BASICS
Full name: Dumitru Ronastov
Nick-name: Mitka
Prefix: Mr.
Title: none
Race: Gilnean
Position in society: Vagabond/Leather trader and closet philosopher
Face/Heel: Some don't like a man that skins animals all the time. It isn't a glorious profession. Others don't mind.
Physical Description (abridged):A bit disheveled and probably in need of a bath, His skin is tan, hands calloused, and a few random dark stains in his clothing, looking like washed out blood or clay. His eye are heavy with deep lines from a life outdoors.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: A little gruff, but generally good natured. A bit touched maybe, but issolation will do that.
Marital Status: Widower
Sexual Preference: Women
Blood line: Nothing worth mentioning.

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Middleweight
Role-playing status: Prefer to be in character when meeting others, but I get lazy when on my own or running in a group for leveling/raid purposes.

OTHER:
Guild: None yet
City of choice: Gilneas of course! ... but considering the state of it, Darnassus
IC-Strengths: Resolute and committed to finding a way to live with his new "condition". Proud and observant of the patterns of the world.
IC-Weaknesses: Arrogant and opinionated, especially concerning politics and the various aspects of the war.
OOC-Strengths: Playing as a new player, so the lack of knowledge of the last 20 years of Warcraft Lore is rather legitimate, allowing for a set of very fresh eyes.
OOC-Weaknesses: Not an active socialite, so spend a lot of time alone. More interested in character purity than gaming convenience.
Leveling speed: Pretty slow.
PvP preference: Not active.
Weekly on-line schedule: Sat and Sun day and evening. Occasionally on Weekday evenings but not often.

Introduction

New to Warcraft, but an old school RPer from the way back machine. I like deep characterization and realistic interaction. I realize that the game is set for very heroic intentions, and that is good for the game, but I prefer the darker, more internal struggles of regular people put in bad situations. I would love to find contacts that would help me along in the quest for understanding myself better through my play, as well as providing great environments and relationships for strong RP.

Please contact via PM in game (Mitka) if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
((Stolen straight from the Horde one by Jarius Now that they stickied raid progression, let's try this again. Sticky requests, please.))
(( Welcome. Often comes the question of, "How is the role-playing on this server?" Well, I suppose people can always just wait for a recycled answer of, "We have a good amount of roleplayers, it's just up to you to find them." Yeah... You can do that, or what you can really do is look at this list and find people who are open to meeting other role-players. Based on my criteria, feel free to search through this thread to find the types of role-players you'd like your character to meet. A quick layout of your posts in here should look like this (please stick to this as well as possible).

BASICS
Full name: Mary Elizabeth
Nick-name: Mar
Prefix*:
Title**:
Age***: 22
Position in society†: Dancer & Mercenary for Hire
Physical Description (abridged): Fit blonde either wearing her holy paladin armor or her dancer outfit.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Outgoing, flirty, active, likes to be in the center of things
Sexual Preference: Active...Bisexual
Blood line:

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class:
Role-playing status†**: /s and whisper in character - Out of character is in (( ))

Guild: The Falle
City of choice: Stormwind
IC-Strengths: Very pretty,
IC-Weaknesses: Trusts people, gets attached easily
OOC-Strengths: Likes to rp anything
OOC-Weaknesses: can log off randomly when IR situations arise
Leveling speed: Fast
PvP preference (do it a lot?): No, I wish =(
Weekly on-line schedule: On an off

Introduction (a paragraph or two about yourself and what you hope to find on this server, may also include contact information if you are seeking other role-playing contacts.)

This criteria does contain a few things you may not like, or necessarily care about. But others may like to role-play with people who level quicker than others, or PvP a lot. Also I find people who role-play sometimes have a conflict of schedule, making it harder to enjoy role-playing.

Let me know if you want to RP, just whisper me!
*: Lord / Lady / Mister / Misses / Miss / etc.
**: Your heroic name, ex: John Doe "The Flaming Sun."
***: Link to age thread, (Draenei is not in this, Blood Elf ages are listed as High Elf.)
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=12053281&sid=1
†: You can be free with this, either your political position, economical position, or status in the city. Ex: Vanished from the city, wealthy collector, etc.
†*: How others like you. Face being the crowd favorite and heel being the guy/gal everyone hates.
†**: Are you usually in-character? A story-teller? Majority rules, put what your usual situation is.

So, now that you've gone through the interrogation, I suppose I can only wish you all luck with meeting other role-players, and I hope this helps! ))
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Full name: Farrol Trueheart
Nick-name: Brute
Prefix*: Sir
Title**: Kingslayer
Race: human/ whatever a northern european would be in Azeroth
Age***: 37
Position in society†: Knight
Face/Heel†*: On a scale of face to heel... solar plexus.
Physical Description (abridged): 6'1, 220lb, broad shoulders, bulging bi/triceps, huge leg muscles... Very muscular guy. Might have shot up at one point or another...

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Straight-to-the-point in serious situations, easygoing otherwise
Marital Status: widower
Sexual Preference: straight
Blood line: Nothing special

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: hmm... welterweight.
Role-playing status†**: what does this mean?

Guild: Selected
City of choice: Capitol, stormwind. Otherwise, Lakeshire.
IC-Strengths: hmm, I'm not sure. I haven't really RP'ed enough to get an idea.
IC-Weaknesses: Definitely would be not speaking like some stiff-spined english snob... it's hard to speak like an uncultured git.
OOC-Strengths: If I'm comfortable with the people I'm around, then I'm very fun to be around.
OOC-Weaknesses: Definitely would be that I suffer from severe performance anxiety.
Leveling speed: zoooom
PvP preference (do it a lot?): rarely
Weekly on-line schedule: occasionally...
Edited by Farrol on 8/31/2012 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I'm posting for two characters, my night elf druid and rogue who are twin sisters.

BASICS
Full name: Kaylaitha Ghostrunner / Kyarie Ghostrunner
Nick-name: "Kay" / "Ky," "Ghost"
Race: Night elf
Age***: around 300 (young adult)
Position in society†: Novice druid / SI:7 agent
Face/Heel†*: Both try to be face, but are still a bit skittish around non-night elves
Physical Description (abridged): Both girls have light purple skin, and are 7 feet in height (Kay is actually a little taller than Ky, and the older of the two). Kaylaitha has blue-black hair, "leaf" facial tattoos, and her hair is adorned with leaves, raven feathers, and small flowers. Kay wears naturally toned leathers and loves to walk around barefoot. Kyarie has short, silvery-white hair usually pulled back, a "shadow" facial tattoo, and wears an eyepatch over her right eye. She lost the eye fighting the Horde in Ashenvale. Ky often wears dark colored leather and carries a number of daggers and small knives on her person.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: I'm still working on them, RP to find out :)
Marital Status: both are single.
Sexual Preference: Kay is straight, Ky is Bi (no ERP requests. please).
Blood line: Parents were killed when the Horde invaded Ashenvale, their aunt is still alive, but they have an older brother who is unaccounted for.

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Newbie.
Role-playing status†**: I'm OOC when questing or in instances, but I could switch if walk-ups or requests arise. (I do have MRP installed).

Guild: Momentum
City of choice: My girls make their rounds between Darnassus and Stormwind.
IC-Strengths: TBA
IC-Weaknesses: TBA
OOC-Strengths: Once I become comfortable around people, I'd say I'm fun to be around. I love to try new things, RP being one of them.
OOC-Weaknesses: Though I am a little heisitant to start said RP. I get really nervous about it.
Leveling speed: Depends on my mood.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): once in a blue moon, though my rogue is very much anti-Horde.
Weekly on-line schedule: 2 or 3 days during the week, mostly active on weekends.

Seeking some in-game RP contact. Whisper or mail me on Zhevaaru, Kaylaitha, or Ghostrùnner in game. :)
Edited by Tristania on 12/4/2012 8:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Zen
Full name: Kyary _____

Nick-name: non

Prefix*: non

Title**:non

Age***: about 23

Position in society†:

Face/Heel†*: a quite soul focused on the balance of the world

Physical Description (abridged): a youngish woman with grey hair

Personality: calm

Marital Status: single

Sexual Preference: Likes men but is abstaining for sexual activity

Blood line: unknown

Guild: Zen

City of choice: Stormwind

IC-Strengths:_______

IC-Weaknesses:______

OOC-Strengths:____

OOC-Weaknesses: ___

Leveling speed: fast

PvP preference (do it a lot?):

Weekly on-line schedule: all the time

I am Kyary and I approve this message
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Zen
Full name: Beskitte Darkaxe
Nick-name: Shorty, or Biskit
Title**: The Loyal
Race: Dwarf
Age***: 42 (for a dwarf, this would be very young adult, like 18-20 for a human)
Position in society†: Very well known and liked (especially for her tavern escapades)

Physical Description (abridged): short, stocky, amber eyes and blond hair that's always in pony tails. She's always in her armor with some tabard on over it. She tries to keep a neat and clean appearance about herself as she does like to attract people, not drive them away. :)
Personality: cheerful and eager to help anyone, flirty sometimes when the mood strikes
Marital Status: single
Sexual Preference: known to flirt with both sexes, tends to find elves more appealing than dwarves sometimes.
Blood line: Comes from a line of tough warriors

Role-playing weight class: light to heavy
Role-playing status†**: always in character and looking for contact

City of choice: no preference, just happy to be anywhere with people

IC-Strengths: boisterous, cheery, fun to be around, helpful, courageous and unafraid to fight, loves to be the center of attention and around crowds
IC-Weaknesses: can't turn down a good drinking challenge, mouthy and obnoxious when drunk,
OOC-Strengths: multi-tasker, always available for chat or groups, outgoing (feel free to add me)
OOC-Weaknesses: can get chatty and way off topic sometimes, can get inattentive sometimes while tanking during a dungeon or raid
Leveling speed: slow (i like checking out the new stuff)
PvP preference (do it a lot?): will never pvp again!
Weekly on-line schedule: every day around 5 pm server to whenever
Edited by Beskitte on 11/23/2012 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
76 Worgen Warlock
Full name: Sarkell Tattershade
Title: Weaver of Shadows
Race: Worgen (Gilnean)
Position in society: Shady dweller of alleys and cellars.
Face/Heel: Very probable heel.
Physical Description (abridged): Thin, but not sickly. His fur is not always clean, but never terribly dirty or damaged. His pale blue eyes are piercing and his gaze unsettling. He often keeps his facial hair braided somehow. His mane is wildly unkempt.

Personality: He is distant and morally inert. His demeanor may vary from jovial (by warlock standards) to borderline promiscuous.
Marital Status: Single. Will never settle down.
Sexual Preference: Male, only and entirely. Preferably worgen, but he is rather open, as such mysterious minds tend to wander. (He does not stare at his succubus; what other explanation is there?)
Blood line: A middle-class family of Gilnean merchants.

Role-playing weight class: Light
Role-playing status: IC when need be.

City of choice: Gilneas. But Stormwind will have to do... for now.
IC-Strengths: Nothing seems to bother him (the exception being the UNENDING PRATTLE OF HIS CURSED LEGION SERVANTS)
IC-Weaknesses: May have difficulty getting along with others.
OOC-Strengths: I'm always here. Always.
OOC-Weaknesses: I'm a tad withdrawn.
Leveling speed: Unbearably slow.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Sometimes. Nothing more serious than battlegrounds.
Weekly on-line schedule: Active daily, though not always on this character.

...So call me, maybe.
Edited by Sarkell on 12/21/2012 10:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
31 Human Hunter
Full name: Tiranne Ven Barco
Nick-name: Venny
Prefix*: Miss
Title**: Nothing spectacular. Engineer will suffice
Age***: 22
Position in society†: Engineer / Mechanic
Face/Heel†*: Citizen / Civilian
Physical Description (abridged): First things first, she's a stick, is covered in oil 98% of the time, and her black hair looks like it was cut by a blind monkey, being short and very choppy. She stands at a decent five feet and eight inches, but that is one of the few good qualities about her. She is quite ordinary, with tanned skin and dark chocolate eyes. She often has oil or grease smudges on her face from absent-mindedness. Her preference in dress is something comfortable and easy-to-work-in, baggy overalls almost always being her choice. Her signature accessories are a belt filled with her gadgets and the green goggles that either cover her eyes or sit on her head.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Friendly, loud and a joker most of the time. Tiranee gets along well with those around her, generally. She is always the first to sit by someone and strike up a conversation, or be that friend that cheers you up when you're blue. These happen to be her best qualities. She's a little obsessed with Engineering sometimes, but itsn't too bad. The only thing to steer clear of his her temper, which can be ignited quite easily. Ask a very dumb question, mess with her tools/gadgets, or insult her and she becomes a little fury. On top of this, she's a little mean to seemingly stuck-up spoiled girls, or mama-took-care-of-me-all-the-time-so-I'm-a-wimp boys/men.
Sexual Preference: Straight
Blood line: Her father, Jarven Barco is a general in one of the Stormwind regiments. Her mother is a simple seamstress that has now retired in recent times. She has one younger brother, who is thirteen. Many on her fraternal side have served.

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Medium
Role-playing status†**: 50 / 50. Just IC whenever I feel like it.

Guild: [[ The guild is OOC, but Hand of Zakarum ]
City of choice: Ironforge, though is usually in Stormwind
IC-Strengths: Confidence, agility and intelligence. She knows machines extremely well, as well as explosives and traps. She can fire a gun, from training days with her father, as well.
IC-Weaknesses: Not physically strong. She's easy to push around and weighs little. As far as personality goes, her anger problems can sometimes get the better of her.
OOC-Strengths: Multi-tasker, friendly, considerate.
OOC-Weaknesses: Rather lazy and dodgy. I day dream a lot, too, and sometimes kind of get slow with things I'm doing.
Leveling speed: Moderate to Heavy, depending.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Depends. With friends, hells yeah. Alone, meh. Not so much.
Weekly on-line schedule: I'm on a lot, but not always every day or for long periods of time.
Edited by Tiranee on 1/10/2013 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Zen
BASICS

Full name: Theias Ebonheart

Nick-name:

Prefix*:

Title**:

Race: Appears to be Human

Age***: look to be 24 in human years

Position in society†: commoner

Face/Heel†*: Unnoticed by most

Physical Description (abridged): A young look woman with sshoulder lenght black hair and a charming smile that most people seem to look past

OPTIONAL:

Personality: Quite

Sexual Preference: Stright

Blood line:

FLAGS:

Role-playing weight class:

Role-playing status†**:

City of choice:

IC-Strengths: Observant

IC-Weaknesses: Corruption of Fel energy tainting her magic powers

OOC-Strengths:

OOC-Weaknesses:

Leveling speed: Max lv

PvP preference (do it a lot?): some times

Weekly on-line schedule: on most of the day every day

I am Theias I am a Human warlock who like to have fun

This criteria does contain a few things you may not like, or necessarily care about. But others may like to role-play with people who level quicker than others, or PvP a lot. Also I find people who role-play sometimes have a conflict of schedule, making it harder to enjoy role-playing.

*: Lord / Lady / Mister / Misses / Miss / etc.

**: Your heroic name, ex: John Doe "The Flaming Sun."

***: Link to age thread, (Draenei is not in this, Blood Elf ages are listed as High Elf.)

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=12053281&sid=1

†: You can be free with this, either your political position, economical position, or status in the city. Ex: Vanished from the city, wealthy collector, etc.

†*: How others like you. Face being the crowd favorite and heel being the guy/gal everyone hates.

†**: Are you usually in-character? A story-teller? Majority rules, put what your usual situation is.

So, now that you've gone through the interrogation, I suppose I can only wish you all luck with meeting other role-players, and I hope this helps! ))
Reply Quote
62 Human Hunter
BASICS
Full name: Finnigan Lancaster
Nick-name: Fin
Prefix*: N/A
Title**: N/A
Age***: 42
Position in society†: Rogue Survivalist/ ex-SI:7 operative
Face/Heel†*: Likeable though reserved
Physical Description (abridged): Red hair stocky but muscular with a low but soft spoken voice. The years of work within the SI:7 faction have left their ware.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: reserved, stern yet kindhearted and helpful (still willing to freelance from time to time)
Sexual Preference: !@#$%^-*!@
Blood line: Unknown (as of yet) to Finnigan

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Med-Heavy
Role-playing status†**: Always in character and willing to aid other allies/groups

Guild:
City of choice: Goldshire
IC-Strengths: Planning/Tact/cunning
IC-Weaknesses: soloist, self reliant to a flaw at times. Slow to trust.
OOC-Strengths: Great pvper (since vanilla)
OOC-Weaknesses: somewhat work Dependant schedule
Leveling speed: Very Fast
PvP preference (do it a lot?): A lot
Weekly on-line schedule: mostly nights some days
Reply Quote
(I will warn you, I am a bit of a Mary Sue, but In Game and In Role-play I play fair. It is my back-story that is a little stupid :P)
Full name: Bacātā'kauna:ēka (Mortal Name: Krishna)
Nick-name: (Often called Krish :P)
Prefix: Lord (Kyō in his tongue)
Title: The Hallowed One (Pavitra)
Age: (Mortal) 31. (As a Solarean, He's older than anyone on Azeroth)
Position in society: Slowly Rising up in the Ranks. This incarnation is unknown to many...
Face/Heel: Face. However some would see him as a heel. Naturally Funny/Witty/Sarcastic without a drink!
Physical Description (abridged): Golden Hair, Eyes as Blue as Moon-glade Waters. Well Toned Muscles, "Duelist" Beard, "Fox-tail" haircut. No tattoos or piercings in this Incarnation.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Witty, Generally Kindred but Imperfect, caring.
Marital Status: Unmarried. Can't Hold on to a girl... (Not a player though)
Sexual Preference: heter0s3xual*, however slightly Bisexual (1% lol)
Blood line: Son of the Light**, named Solare (Solar in Italian IRL)
This Incarnation is the "son" of a Human Priestess named Ayalin.

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Light-Medium. Heavy on a Good Day ;)
Role-playing status: In character 75%, even in Dungeons, which annoys people (lol)

Guild: The Knights Solare. (Full Name: The Order of the Knights Solare)
City of choice: Dalaran is a great City, but he likes Stormwind for the Transmogrification.)
IC-Strengths: Strong, Smart, A Fel of a swordsman, Understanding of Solarean Arts***
IC-Weaknesses: Can't seem to keep a girlfriend... Dealing with rude people, and figuring out why nobody has ever heard of Solare when he is worshiped by almost every Alliance Race!
OOC-Strengths: All three Specializations, Flying, Dungeoning.
OOC-Weaknesses: That Dog in Stormwind Keep, The apparent lack of healers on the Dungeon Queue (it takes forever >_>)
*Somehow that triggered a Mature Language Filter last time...
** I know that "The Light" is a philosophy lore-wise, but, also lore-wise, is that some believe it's a philosophy based around a founding entity.
*** Solarean Rituals, Techniques, etc.
Some of those rituals include "Soul Restoration", useful when dealing with Death Knights, "Demon Barring", banishing Demons back to the Nether.
Edited by Krishnaa on 6/10/2013 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
62 Worgen Hunter
Full name: Victarios Ma'vorro
Nick-name: Victor
Race: worgen
Age***: 53
Position in society†: getting old for war
Physical Description (abridged): eye patch on his right eye, human form has chessnut hair, aging skin, worgen form's fur turned brown to grey over the age.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: ambitious and cautious..
Marital Status: single (wife died from child birth)
Sexual Preference: straight
Blood line: ?

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Light
Role-playing status†**: fully (never stops going back to the tavern in goldshire after a long adventure)

Guild: N/A
City of choice: Ironforge (planning to move)
IC-Strengths: strong willed, cautious, leadership material
IC-Weaknesses: cautious, short temper (at a few bar brawls)
OOC-Strengths: He likes pets
OOC-Weaknesses: No one else likes his pets
Leveling speed: moderate
PvP preference (do it a lot?): so-so
Weekly on-line schedule:
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
((Just back in the game after a long absence; hoping this server is still as lively as it used to be!))

Full name: Aeolia Kittanning
Nick-name: Aeolia (she's been called Aeo, but doesn't much care for it)
Prefix: None
Title: None
Race: Draenei
Position in society: Unlikely she'd be known outside of her closer guild-ish circles, none of whom are likely to still be around.
Face/Heel: Face, but she's much more of an angry killjoy than before and may come off as a bit abrasive.
Physical Description (abridged): She's short (for a draenei) and looks like a mess. Although she's not unattractive and fairly muscular, she's got scars all over (the nasty vicious kind, not the just-for-decoration ones), especially a huge scar down her arm and crosshatched ones all over her back. Hair, skin, and eyes are all blue. Her tail looks like it's been broken in several places, and she walks with a bit of a limp. Likely to look both hurt and angry most of the time.

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Broken Cutie. She doesn't look happy, and tends to have a complete distrust and/or disrespect for most traditional authority. Get past that, though, and she can be unusually trusting.
Sexual Preference: None
Blood line: One of several children of a mid-ranking engineer (her adopted surname comes from a nickname given to her father mimicking the sound of his hammers on metal). Has long been fully estranged from them.

FLAGS:
Role-playing weight class: Probably Medium
Role-playing status: Usually IC unless levelling or profession-grinding. Sometimes IC then too. Always willing to be IC if asked.

Guild: Technically still in Shadow of the Moon, but since they seem to have server-transferred during our absence, basically Looking for Guild.
City of choice: Darnassus or Stormwind
IC-Strengths: When she trusts you, she'll do anything for you, and that trust isn't easily broken. Despite the sometimes tetchy exterior, she really is friendly and kind.
IC-Weaknesses: Hates authority, especially if she interprets it as blind obedience, and doesn't like to be told what to do. Can be a bit self-centred sometimes (and really needs to learn to relax a bit).
OOC-Strengths: Love to come up with stories and ideas on the fly, enjoy taking parts in other's stories when offered. Love writing too.
OOC-Weaknesses: In-game schedule can be prone to odd work schedules or real-life balance issues. Sometimes get too into things.
Leveling speed: Glacial
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Never
Weekly on-line schedule: Intermittent. Monday and Wednesday evenings are most likely, but real life comes first.

Introduction: I used to be on here a lot, but I've been out of the game for the better part of about two years (as may be obvious wearing the tag of a defunct guild). I'm back hoping to rekindle my love of the game and my favourite characters, and hoping to still find some of the lively RP that I remember. It's the characters that make this game come alive for me (both mine and others), and telling fun stories is more exciting to me than any raid. Online on either Aeolia or Amberlyssa. See you out in the world!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]