New forums now use them!

Glad to see the new forums up and running now i hope it isnt as dead as the old ones >.>
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
I snickered. Of course they'll be as dead as the old ones. Silly cow.
Reply Quote
*Spray's troll-b-gone* now you cant bug me anymore mang
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I would love to see more forum activity. The old one was kind of sad.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
The old forums were dead because private businesses have to obligation to provide a venue of 100% free speech. Thus, many of the more flavorful posters eventually were muted.

With the new forums, everyone gets a clean slate. Perhaps the privilege will be taken advantage of, yet no lines be crossed.

And since you know me Mozo, you'll be surprised as I am if I'm not muted before Cata launches.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
The old forums were dead because private businesses have to obligation to provide a venue of 100% free speech. Thus, many of the more flavorful posters eventually were muted.

With the new forums, everyone gets a clean slate. Perhaps the privilege will be taken advantage of, yet no lines be crossed.

And since you know me Mozo, you'll be surprised as I am if I'm not muted before Cata launches.

Not to mention the presence of the third-party RP and Writing community sites; if you can go there and not have your stuff be censored or deleted, why go back here?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]