Sunday, 11:30 PM- Tarren Mill vs Southshore

80 Undead Death Knight
So the Shattering is (statistically) Tuesday, meaning we've got like, 48 hours to enjoy what is best in life.

And you know what I think really is best in life? Before it goes away forever, if we could gather up a group of people for a great battle.

Celebrate what is best in Warcraft with me- and lets do a final Tarren Mill vs Southshore combat before we -can't- anymore. Live the old days that most of us are too 'young' to remember!

Brought to you by insomnia, and nostalgia. And a not-insignificant amount of liquor.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I AM SO IN
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Count me in for sure
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'll try and be there and hopefully some of my guilld will be there too!
Reply Quote
Oh hell yes.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
30 minutes. Remember, the eyes of Hellscream are upon you!

EDIT: Should have said eastern! Oh well. We're here already... willing to wait for you. Watching.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. We's killing everybody up in here.
Edited by Clacygael on 11/21/2010 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm eating your babies! <3
Reply Quote
Got my fill of SS babies, now it's time to see how delicious Westfall babies are. I heard they make a great stew.

Confirm/deny?
Reply Quote
Eastern... well shoot.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
On our way there, Valhelm- we had to stop in stormwind, for some delicious cheese.

Hahahaha.
Reply Quote
We got bored, slayed everything in Stormwind....then got bored there and wiped out Ironforge. Come on Alliance, put some effort into stopping the rampage. :(
Reply Quote
I'm here... please don't overrun me too fast.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
I am sorry about that! I was yelling in vent to let them have an honorable battle! But nooo, they were like "OMG ACTUAL ALLIANCE"

Also, Murmurs says sorry. *hug*
Reply Quote
Net result: Horde wins!

Of course Alliance really didn't bring a very good showing.

Edit: Our "raid" (me and AK) is moving onward. Guess where?
Edited by Valhelm on 11/21/2010 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Darn, you guys respond fast.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Thank you for coming Valhelm - I wish there'd been more of a turnout, but I guess there aren't that many that remember the old days. :/
Reply Quote
Yeah, I remember the first time I had a lvl 20-something was invited to a big ol' "Burn Southshore to the ground" raid, back when I was Horde and not on this server.

Got to have fun out there, and if I can find some Alliance PvPers that want to do some RP-PvP fights, we'll have to do this again.
Reply Quote
We withdrew to the safety of Refuge Point, and hearthed out. Sorry Alliance, but Southshore has fallen to the Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I would have loved to attend this, but it was way too late for me on a weeknight.

Val, Tamz was talking about getting an RP-PvP group together Alliance-side; maybe you should talk to him. I'd love to participate in something like that on either my shaman or my priest (once she gets to max level; she's currently 74).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]