[A, RP] Clockwerk Run: Deadmines 12/5 @ 5 pm

85 Gnome Mage
[[The following notice has been pinned to the message board in all major Alliance cities:]]

Attention aspiring heroes!*

Recent reports have indicated an increase of activity within the Deadmines. Ambassador Nozz Tappet GME is seeking a dedicated group of adventurers to research goblin and Defias technology within the mines. Any parts, schematics, and observational notes of harvesters, reapers, ships, and any and all such technology will be desired.

Groups will be organized and dispatched within the next few days. Please respond via courier to the Ambassador as soon as possible.

[[Ambassador Tappet's personal seal appears below.]]

* “and mercenaries” is scribbled to the side.

===================================
[OOC Stuff:]

Clockwerk will be running an IC dungeon crawl of the revamped Deadmines on Sunday, December 5th, at 5 p.m. server. Please respond here or contact myself (or Daphne) if you would like an invite. Please also let us know if you’d be willing to lead a group if the need arises due to number of participants.

What you need to know about our IC runs:

1. All levels are welcome. Level doesn’t matter so much as your desire to roleplay and make this an enjoyable adventure for everyone.

Depending on how many people participate, we may have more than one IC group running the instance. We’ll do our best to keep groups balanced so that people can focus more on roleplay than “OMG my lowbie is going to DIE.”

2. Adventure hooks are welcome. Have an idea that could help advance your character story? I’m open to ideas and will do my best to work with you.

3. Loot rules. Priority is given to at-level characters who need the gear. Otherwise, Need for RP and Greed/Disenchant for everything else.

4. Keep to the spirit of roleplay.* High levels are encouraged to show up in appropriate roleplaying gear for low level dungeons. Sure, it’s not going to make a bit of difference in the degree of obliteration – but it does lend to immersion.

*I hereby invoke Aldheim’s “Don’t be a jerk” rule. Aside from the obvious, I am also including “zerging.” I don’t care if it’s Deadmines or Icecrown Citadel - when you rush ahead to kill mobs because you’re bored, you put pressure on others to hurry up. I've seen too many IC raids and instances ruined because of this. This isn’t a timed event.

5. Have fun.
Edited by Nozz on 11/30/2010 4:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Priest
Shiny sprockets and buttons that sounds grand!

I wish I could be there. Perhaps there might be some folks still interested later in the evening?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This sounds fun. Too bad I'm on the other side of the divide. Good luck with this!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]