[H] <Circle of Nine> a great guild

100 Undead Priest
Hi, I'm Quintell from Co9! Just wanted to drop a thread to anyone new to our server or possibly from CC that will be merging with us soon. Circle of Nine has been around since the beginnings of SoE and has stood the test of time. We are a large group of friends that have been playing over the years. We have pve'ers , pvp'ers, lvlers, pet collectors, farmers, fisherman and many more lol. We pretty much do it all. The best aspect of our guild are our members unselfishness. Co9 is always willing to help out with any aspect of the game. Looking for xmog? A certain mount? Wanna group to kill that raid boss? Wanna slice some heads in arena or RBGs? We'll have people to help ya out!

Look for us online, we are extremely active and always have members online. We can get you an invite right away. If your new to the horde or server.. Make an alt and hit us up. It will be fun to lvl while having people to talk to over guild chat! See ya soon

Quin
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
We also have a guild Facebook and talk over Skype and our ventrilo site!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I'd like to join. Where do I sign up? ;p

<3
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Been slacking on checking the forums.. But we are running strong and enjoying the merge with CC. Extremely active with roughly 20+ during peak hours. Stable leadership and room for growth within the family
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Can I join?
Reply Quote
I am looking for a guild atm. I am a returning player just looking for a home for myself and a few alts.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
edit: nm
Edited by Kylintha on 12/17/2014 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Sorry, been slackin on the forums.. You can find anyone online.. just whisper any Circle of Nine member and they can direct you to a person you can talk to
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I wanna join =P jp been with them for 9 years now and its the best guild on the server, been on massive servers in US top guilds but nothing compares to the family we have in Co9 !!! Im the main RBG leader btw so just ask me about it online for more info
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Hell yea.. we have groups for everything.. lets keep this thread bumped
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]