<Ironforge Guard>

50 Dwarf Paladin
With the merge of our communities looming nearer I would like to take this moment to display the Ironforge Guard to the Sisters of Elune RP community for your consideration.

I also invite each of you that are interested or just curious to contact me at any time. My information is listed below.

Thank you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<The Ironforge Guard> is an RP focused guild.
We are now actively recruiting!

We are RP focused, centering around Police style role play covering the lands of Khaz Modan with Ironforge being the location of our central office / hub.

While our core is the 'guard' of the city and realm, the <Ironforge Guard> is open to all citizens and contractors of the city and region.

Joining the 'guard' faucet of the guild is limited to dwarf and gnome characters.

Membership is otherwise open to all who are citizens of Ironforge or the Realm, and even to those who are not citizens yet hold mercantile interests within the city or realm.

Khaz Modan includes the zones of Dun Morogh and Loch Modan, but also includes patrols and stations within the contested zones of Khaz Modan such as Badlands, Searing Gorge, Burning Steppes, the Wetlands, and Twilight Highlands.

Wildhammer styled characters are more than welcome along with Dark Iron characters.

With the current status of the political air in Ironforge, being under the rule of the Three Hammers, I see no reason currently to restrict classes. All classes are welcome to apply.

Since this is a Role Play focused guild admittance will be given only after an IC introduction followed by an IC interview. In most cases an informal OOC introduction will be conducted beforehand.

Applications to the guard facet of the guild will be limited to Dwarven and Gnomish characters.

Applications to the citizen / business facet of the guild is open to all races and classes. ICly this is limited to 'law abiding' characters, however OOC those of a dubious nature will be entertained.

Applications in general will be accepted informally and OOC on this thread. Again an IC/OOC introduction and interview process will be carried out.

Feel free to contact me on any of the characters listed below in-game anytime ic or ooc, btag or /whisper me, mail me ic or ooc, or post on this thread.

Kelvalnan (IFG guild leader)
Caileanmor
Ravenblack
Gnomerian

All of your thoughts, encouragement, suggestions, and support is greatly appreciated as we take on this opportunity to help fortify the -Ironforge RP- scene.

Thank you all! :)
Edited by Kelvalnan on 12/30/2014 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
In light of recent developments concerning the Iron Horde and the emergence of Draenor, the which both post great threats to our city, our kingdom, our dwarven way and our very existence, this division of the Ironforge Guard is undergoing a restructure. No longer will it be our call, our charge, and our duty to safeguard the citizens of this great kingdom within the boundaries of this realm alone. As Guards, Mountaineers, and Expeditionaries we will go forth and join the ranks of the Alliance to proudly fight along their side on the front lines to strengthen their resolve and fortify their defences as only a true Dwarf can.

Mightily we shall carry forth into battle with the emblem of this our beloved kingdom as a stalwart symbol of strength for the Alliance, of protection for our homes and the innocent, and hope for all. We go carrying the might and will of the Council of Three Hammers as our hammer and shield.

The old dwarf sat and read the declaration quietly to himself. His wooden chair creaked as he shifted his weight. Dressed in his usual green Mountaineer's uniform his usual stoic expression unphased. The brow over his one good eye, his left eye, tilted with curious interest. He shot a glance at Sgt. Kelvalnan Snowbear seated across the table from him. The air was still in the cramped second floor landing, which posed both as his office and the registry for the post.

"Well?" Kelvalnan asked. "What say ye?"

Old one-eye grumbled through his thick gray beard. HIs voice deep and rough. "I ain't read the full breifin'." Grasping the long page in his gauntleted hand he snapped the paper with the flick of the wrist. "If'n ya don't mind, a wee bit of silence."

Kelvalnan sighed as Ødin turned back to reading. "Odin, if ye skip to nearest the end we can be gettin' to the reason I called ye in out of the field."

The old dwarf grunted and scanned quickly to the bottom. He glared at the page astonished.

"Yer bein' transfered?" He continued to read. "An' I'm takin' over yer command?!" He belted out.
"THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS! How can they do a thin' like this tae me? Donae they knoo who I am?"

Kelvalnan leaned forward with a grin. "Precisely. They knoo exactly who you are, ye ol'goat. They knoo because I told'm as much."

"Ye told'm what!" Ødin growled as he leaned forward. Kelvalnan matched his ferocity.

"I told'm from the beginin' yer service credentials. I also told'm tae give ye a postin' where you'd be alone an autonomous, per yer request mind ye. It was the only way tae convince'm."

Ødin stood and slammed the page down. The stout desk shook throwing a stack of papers to the floor. "I'm nae gonna do it!"

Kelvalnan stood and leaned over the table, matching the old dwarf's outrage. "Ye can an' ye will! Or ye can turn ye tails and run back tae yer lonely solitude in the wilds. They'll find another half as qualified tae dae the job an' the city'll march on wit'out ye as it always has. Make nae difference tae me!"

Kelvalnan lifted a heavy finger and pointed at the old dwarf. "But ye'll never ferget, nae will ye ever forgive yer self for runnin' when ye could have stood an' fought the greatest threat tae this werld these generations have evar seen."

Kelvalnan stood straight and proud, looking every bit a Sergeant of the City Guard. "I could nae leave this responsibility tae any other, Odin. I'll be leavin' the morrow for officer's trainin' an' I need tae knoo this command was left in superior hands."

The old dwarf glared at the younger. The heavy gaze of his one eye withered most, but not Kelvalnan. The two knew each other better than to let mere words and emotions stand in the way. At last Ødin relented. His countenance remained stoic as if chiseled in hard stone, but he gave the young Sergeant a stiff nod.

"Aye." Ødin grumbled. "Ye be needin' a few lesson's in manners an' leadership, boy."

Kelvalnan grinned. It was a gruff acquiescence, but he would take it. Without another word exchanged the old dwarf left him to the quiet of the room and the storm of thoughts raging through his head. Kelvalnan sat hard with a deep sigh. It just didn't feel right. Switching commanders at a torrent time such as this. Granted, he hadn't been here to respond to the initial invasion as he would have liked to have been, but Ødin more than proved himself a capable commander that day. It was really all the "higher ups" needed to convince them, but Ol' One-Eye didn't need to know that he'd sunk his own ship. Kelvalnan chuckled quietly.

It was official now. He was out and Ødin was in. It was a rather small command considering the sheer population and size of the city. Only a few patrols really. Kelvalnan knew the old dwarf was more than equal to the task. These were going to be exciting times for this command, moving forward. A shame he would miss it.

Finishing a final few bits of paperwork, Kelvalnan bit the post a fond farewell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]