[H] Salvation 5/13M LFM for Mythic HFC

100 Tauren Warrior
Hey Sisters of Elune! Im Tankstâ, Guild Recruitment Officer of Salvation. We are actively looking for skillful raiders on CC and SoE that are at the heroic setting that seek to challenge themselves and progress into Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Salvation is committed to continuation of its goal of pushing into mythic progression. Many people in the community share a general consensus that they would like to see a horde guild on top on Cenarion Circle. The same can be said on Sisters of Elune. Salvation is ready to take on that challenge of being a top horde raiding guild moving forward and share in that victory with SoE. Although we have the required 20 players needed to start downing bosses a.s.a.p., Salvation will never stop searching for better players and expand our growing roster. If you want to show us that you can pull all the stops come join us and be part of our mythic team! My battletag is posted below! Hit me up! Want to have a trial run with us? Let's talk then and see where things lead. Happy Guild Hunting!

[H] Salvation (est. 2007) is a progression raiding guild on Cenarion Circle.

Objective

Salvation is actively recruiting players for Mythic content.Mythic Mode Progression is our goal! Keeping this in mind Salvation is ramping up recruitment efforts to facilitate certain classes missing or desperately in need for Mythic Hellfire Citadel.

We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!

Raiding Schedule

Our schedule is as follows. We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:15pm to 9:15pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. You must be able to raid all three nights.

Current Content Requirements

We are looking for reliable players that can make a vast majority of our raids. With this in mind those players must be willing to learn, adapt, take some criticism, and seek to better their effectiveness during raid.

• Ideally for us you should have or be in progress of receiving your ilvl735 legendary ring.
• Item level of 715 or above.
• Your gear must be enchanted and gemmed appropriately to your class.
• Open-minded on switching specializations on a per fight basis based on encounter and raid needs.
• Must have knowledge of current content boss mechanics. Reference Icyveins, Gabestah, Fatboss, Line of Sight Gaming or other videos/forums that may help increase your performance in raid.
• Have Mumble installed and working. A microphone to communicate is also required.

Recruiting
Hunterx2
Warlock x2
Rogue x2
Balance Druid x2

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up. Outstanding applications will always be considered.

How to Join
To join please sign up on our website at:

www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com

To get a hold of the me in-game via Battle.net for questions or concerns:

Tankstâ: Zanngetsu#1255
Edited by Tankstâ on 3/21/2016 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Where are those SoE Mythic raiders at?!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
We're looking at YOU :D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Its been to long sisters of elune! we looking for more peeps that want to get first hand experience at mythic glory. Where the mythic raiders at? =D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
so close to 20+ ppl in order to start mythic! i miss having a resto shaman. Where you guys at?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Did you guys know we are social media heads? We got facebook, twitter, youtube, you name it....just after the .com/salvationcc for those specific media outlets. Plus in the very near future we have a new video to share with all of CC and SoE thanks to one of our officers. She also made our Salvation Winter 2014 video of our mythic Garrosh kill and our blooper moments. Incase your wondering yes we are still searching for raiders to fill our roster so we can start mythic progression asap! hit me up in game or my battletag for more info! Where you at SoE?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
10/10 Heroic! yeahh!!!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
2/7M and 10/10 Heroic! woohoo!! Still actively recruiting for mythic! Exceptional applications are always considered!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Hey SoE! Hope everyone is having fun in Tanaan! We are looking for raiders that want to experience Hellfire Citadel! If your that raider come on over and join us on our quest through Hellfire!
Edited by Tankstâ on 6/26/2015 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Hey SoE. Salvation is looking for some worthy healers to help push us further into heroic! Come join us on our adventures thru hellfire! Exceptional applicants are always considered!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
12/13 Heroic! Calling out all SoE Raiders that seek challenging encounters by join us in mythic hellfire. we are looking for range dps and healers that be consistent with our schedule. Please hit me up on b.net for more info or express interests in joining us for mythic.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Still looking for some SoE raiders that would like to join in on some mythic action! Hunters and Mages i know you'reout there! Salvation awaits!
Edited by Tankstâ on 10/19/2015 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Looking to start mythic progression asap! Looking for awesome range dps!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
The mythic race is on! Who wants in on the action? I know I do =D
Edited by Tankstâ on 1/13/2016 1:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Salvation feels like Jeff Goldblum...we keep moving on up...moving on up to the east side!!! moving on up lol...Looking to move on up the ladder of challenging content, hit me up. We always could use amazing skilled players! Getting close to our 3rd mythic kill!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
3/13M! Looking for skilled players that wish to challenge themselves! if you feel you can pull all the stops, come join us on our mythic adventures!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
4/13M! Hope everyone had a great weekend. We are working on Mythic Kilrogg. We are looking for rogues, boomkins, hunters, and warlocks! If you feel you got the skills and what it takes to down a mythic boss with us then hit me up!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Mythic Kilrogg is down! Onto the hardest boss in Mythic HFC! If you got the skills to take out Gorefiend hit me up!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Working our way to Gorefiend! We are in need of some awesome hunters warlocks boomkins and other exceptional range dps! Spots to fill and glory to be had!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Late night bumping! =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]