[H-RP] Boutique & Bar Burnin' Love Sale!

100 Goblin Warlock
The following advertisement has appeared in all January issues of The Sword of Oarwind, Dancing Draenei, Gorgeous Goblin Gals, and Wrathgate magazines.

Yearnin’ for that special dress which shows alotta skin?
Parched for some Cactus Cider?
Needin’ a gadget ta liven up the bedroom with?
Or are ya just lookin’ for a smexy date?

Any reason is a good reason ta attend the…

Mormel & Rhazin’s Boutique & Bar™
Hawt Burnin’ Love Sale!!!

Nyah! That’s right! The Boutique an’ Bar is the only place where ya can buy the best drinks, dresses an’ gadgets in one convenient location! That special time of year is comin’ up an‘ we are the only place sellin’ the smexiest lingerie around! This upcomin' sale will take place at our headquarters:

Booty Bay at the Deep South Tannery

Sunday, February 8th at 6:00 pm (Server Time)

Deep South Tannery is located in the eastern part of Booty Bay near the Tailor, Leather, an' Alchemy shops.

But wait! Not only are we providin’ the hawtest power undies around but we’re proud ta introduce two completely new product lines! The first is Grandma’s Mojo, an ultra smexy selection of garments designed specifically ta accommodate the sagginess of older troll chicks. The second is Zombie Topic, a line of high quality products caterin’ to our friends from the Undercity Demographic. Be the first ta own livin’ roach dresses, slimeshoo, an’ a tetnis coffin for sleepin’, all at super ultra low prices!

So there ya have it folks! As always expect a performance from Swizzy the Stupendous an’ make sure ta get all ya socks rockin’ supplies on February 8th!

PS: The first ten customers get a free Gender Bender 3000ex Energy Drink.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
This Sunday!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Yumao, paging through The Sword of Oarwind, sees the advertisement. "The Boutique and Bar is coming up?! Better clear my calendar- that coffin sounds like it could be comfortable!" She raises a claw to her chin. "But the first ten customers get an Gender Bender 3000ex Energy Drink? Hmm... Mormel tends to be a bit... proactive... with promotions. Perhaps I should try to arrive there a little late?"

((Looking forward to it!))
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
((Tonight's the night and I look forward to seeing you there Yumao :3 ))
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
((A big thanks to everyone that was able to make it last night. I had a lot of fun :D ))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]