*Stares at you awkwardly.*

While garrisons and guilds and roleplay channels offer that amazingness that we enjoy during our free time, there remains one thing that Warcraft has not yet been able to provide us with.. that is.. the ability to trap your best friends in a small box made of stone and then pour molten lava on them until they die screaming and cursing your name.

So that all of your sick and twisted needs are fulfilled - here is such an opportunity. The Silvertongue Minecraft server remains - and free for all to enjoy (Offered exclusively to WRA/MG/SoE players)! Since Bukkit got blown up and nothing has been updated, however, the server will remain Vanilla, but is definitely 1.8.

Creative is available for those who wish it - though there is the guideline/policy of not peeing on other people's stuff. *Clears throat.* Players are able to teleport to each other, and change their gamemodes freely.

For information, rules, details, facts, deets teets and all the bed sheets - contact me here on the forums or in game on this character (on WRA), Ennalor, by mail or in person. For Horde side, contact my alt, Ethrian or Baranthore (Also WRA).

Version:
Latest (1.8)

IP:
162.221.192.3:26005

Resource Pack:
    http://www.johnsmithlegacy.co.uk/
(OPTIONAL - Makes it look pretty)

Super Easy Rules:
    1. Don't be a jerk.
    1A. Open chat is mature - and is not heavily moderated. Discrimination, however, and harassment will not be tolerated.
    2. Wear cool hats.
    3. PVP is enabled, but if you want to be safe from it, we can move you far away!
    3A. We can set up teleporter blocks for you to travel between places if you move far away.
    5. Creative is granted to those who ask. If it's seen that they're abusing it to grief others - it will be removed.
    6. Derpy derp derp trolls and rude people who are disrespectful will be banned at the discretion of any OPs online. Harassment is not tolerated in the slightest. I will take pleasure in destroying your buildings block by block while you watch from the inside of a prison cell if you harass other people or grief or troll them. Report any harassment or griefing to OPs, please.