Hey Everybuddy!

Riders of the Moon is an original SoE guild dating back to 2007. This guild has seen different leaders at the helm. Including myself. Unlike many other guilds on the server we have persevered through the test of time and remain an active and organized guild.

We certainly are not the most progressed guild on the server or most populated either. Yet, we still have some of the best all around players and what we lack in numbers, we make up for in brilliance. We are a group consisting of long time friendships that we value more than the next tier piece or raid drop. We are a group of fun loving jokers and make it a priority above all else to "Enjoy" the game.

We take things serious when the time comes and right now building a raid team is very serious to us. The expansion and other factors have caused many of our usual suspects to no longer be available leaving us without proper adequacy for raids. We are not looking to build an elitist jerks team, but a team with the ability to pull successes in raids and see content. All while having fun doing it!

Furthermore, the guild needs fresh new blood. We understand you may not be ready to jump right into a raid and that is okay because frankly, we aren't there yet either. We are looking for active, mature and social players who aren't shy to speak on voice and talk in guild chat. We may be a group of old friends but we aren't a high-school click. We are willing to help those who potentially may have never raided or have little experience as well. If you can take direction and learn, you'll do just fine. You have my word. :)

Recruiting

-All classes
-All levels

( Main focus is for higher levels who want to help our focus on raid progression. )

Guild Perks

- 25 man Mumble server provided for voice
- Full organized guild bank, repair services, food, crafting mats etc.
- A group of awesome players, very helpful and entertaining! :D
- Drama free environment sometimes with pie.

Requirements

- Must put up with Aijana's shenanigans
- Required to use voice for raids (If tanking or healing you must be willing to speak)
- Must be mature
- Must be social
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to learn
- Must be patient
- Take Aijana out for drinks whenever asked.

As a side note, general rules apply. Essentially, don't be a d-bag. If I need to tell you how to act, you won't last very long. We maintain a level of respect for all players, grieving and other excuses for causing someone to not have a fun gaming experience is not tolerated and I'll put my boot so far up your.....

Ahem, we've graduated from high-school so we don't need training wheels anymore. We are all adults who pay our own bills. I'll hold your hand, so long as you let me hold your bud light.

Role players are absolutely welcomed as well. Although, we don't have any consistent role play groups in the guild that I am aware of we certainly approve of role playing. That being said, we don't approve of open spaces consisting of small animals and lots of nudity. What you do in your private time is your business though.

If you are interested or have further questions, please contact me in game and we'll schedule a good time to talk. You may also send me in game mail if I am not online. Also, if you know me from the past please say; "HELLO!" :)

Thank you for your time and consideration... phew! That deserves a refreshment!

Best,
Aij