Mythic Highmaul! (Repost from CC)

100 Tauren Shaman
This is a repost from Cenarion Circle forums, but as we are sister realms, it applies. Just trying to get some visibility!

(This post is Out-of-Character)

Hey guys! Rahlekk here! I'll cut to the chase here. As Mythic raiding only allows for a group on the same server, I'm asking here!

I know that Cenarion Circle's raiding isn't going to be as "hardcore" as some other servers, but I'm looking to form a group for Mythic Highmaul! I think it's best that we go for 10 man, as I don't know how many people I can find, but you never know!

I'd say that a good iLvL would be around 670. Of course, that's just what I think, so it's up for debate of course!

Anyways, please let me know. :) All roles would be needed, but for 10 man we'd do 2 tanks, 3 healers, and 5 DPS.
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Rogue
Mythic raiding is for nubs. Nubs who don't know that the games true power is convincing people that it's a job and holds prestige in reality.

The Foolbossa has spoken, so shall it be set in stone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]