LFM Raiders and PvP'ers

100 Human Warlock
RAID TIMES:

Deserted Honour is looking for you!

Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am / Sun 9:00pm - 12:00am Server Time (Eastern Time). 

CROSS REALM TRIAL WITH US, BEFORE YOU TRANSFER

ABOUT US: 

A close knit team who is focused on progression raiding and casual play. We are a self sufficient guild — we offer guild repairs, enchants, gems, glyphs, etc. We only ask that you contribute to the guild by means of: supplying crafting materials, herbs, food etc. Also we ask that you help with the weekly guild challenges to keep the cash flow to cover the repairs.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for a dedicated healer and 2 dedicated DPS —The core spots are open, make them yours. 
Near perfect attendance at least 75% is appreciated(life happens! If possible, please let us know in advance). 
We accept alts, and we are also looking for casual players (Gatherers and other Crafters)
Mature, Team Player with positive attitudes
Ability to follow instructions and be open to constructive criticism.
we are also looking for a dedicated player or a Group of players who are looking for a raiding guild to lead a second raiding team with a merger for mythic raiding in the near future.
PvP'ers ATTENTION: Our guild is looking for someone who wants their own PvP team - with the full support of the guild you would be able to recruit for your teams, set your times and host your own events - PvP your way!

REQUIREMENTS: 

Must have vent (don't have to talk but need to be able to hear us on mumble)
Need to have knowledge of his/her class and willing to accept helpful criticism
Be on time and ready for raid events ( we ask that raiders be on 15 minutes prior since thats when invites go out and that'll give you time to get your consumables )
We prefer Adults 18+, however, we will consider all mature players.

CONTACT US: 

To Apply, please visit our website, Deserted-Honour.guildlaunch.com
Send in-game mail or whisper to: Livice
Add my BattleTag - SilentStorm#113403
Or email me at Desertedhonour@gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
i dont understand why someone reported haha. is this guild still active? do you have good pvp players that need a team i might be able to sub some of them in our core rated bg team is 1900+cr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]