[A] Seeking a guild for my friends and I

100 Worgen Rogue
A little over a month ago a small group of friends and myself swapped factions from Horde to Alliance as a sort of "fresh start." We have been guildless for this duration of time, and are putting out a few feelers to see what we can find that matches us. We have not raided THIS expansion, but we have a solid skill set and did quite well in Wrath and Cataclysm, at the equivalent of Heroic/Mythic difficulty (by current standards).

We are a group of people in our 30s, some with kids as well. Generally speaking, we are not available for much of Friday or Saturday, and may show up on Sunday nights. Monday - Thursday is when we are around the most, on average. We are in the EST/CST time zones. I believe that SoE/Cen runs on PSt which works in our favor.

What we essentially seek with a guild is one that is pretty mature, without a lot of loot drama. We would enjoy being part of a "casual" progression raid (if such a thing exists!). We don't religiously play the game, but when we do, we like to play well. Some of use are also interested in PVP, so that's a nice fit. And basically, just having some decent folks around.

If there is anyone that would like to chat, I can be found on my Mellios (SoE) toon the most. Go ahead and shoot me a whisper if you'd like!
Edited by Mellios on 2/26/2015 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Hi there Mellios,

It sounds to me like you and your buds may be a good fit for our guild. With one exception being that you guys don't play on weekends much and we have quite a bit of weekend warriors.

Anyway, contact me if you see this as I'd like to have a chat with you and see if we might be able to provide you with a new home. I'll try catching you online as well.

Best,
-Aij
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Rogue
Join Riders.

Stay away from the rest. Riders are good people. Don't be fooled by the guilds on the server who say they are "drama free". They will ask you everything about your personal life.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]