Main RP locations

100 Undead Warlock
Hi, I am new in these kinds of stuff and I wich to know where are the main locations where people are doing RP in this server.

Thanks.
Edited by Drakmor on 3/7/2015 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Rogue
SoE Rp is dead.

So spoketh the Foolbossa.

People like the Foolbossa's words because I speak only the truth and people like that.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Don't listen to the elf above me. She's lying! Active RP is still doing good! And it can be found in many places! Just avoid the one that "Foolboss" is in!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
By the way, Ava does not -like- Foolboss's words, because for one, the name.. yeah. Secondly!, Night Elf.. dictating horde RP conditions. NO U! We're doing fine and dandy!
Edited by Avanthiri on 3/22/2015 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
So Spoketh the Ava!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Sorry for not replying sooner. I tend to check the CC forums way more than SoE. Anyway, there is RP to be had and here are a few of the spots:

-AAMS Lounge Night at Hardwrench Hideaway, Saturdays. [7pm server]
-Story Telling in Thunder Bluff, Sundays
-Clinic in Ogrimmar, Tuesdays

We have been trying to turn the Wyvern's Tail inn in Orgrimmar into an RP hangout. There is also an OOC chat channel titled "HordeOOC" which you can join to connect with other Horde RPers.
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Rogue
You lack knowledge in the ways of the Foolbossa.

You cannot dictate the ways that Foolbossa runs the RP scenes for you are not in the same realm as Foolbossa.

Foolbossa is the master of all!

So spoketh the Foolbossa.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]