Faction: Horde
Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com
Twitter: @Icon_Guild
Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST
VOIP: Mumble
Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces
Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF

Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin

Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities?

If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you!

We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore".

We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect...

We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad!

Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild.

Hope to speak to you soon!

-Maha