[H] Looking for Guild...with a Twist

100 Blood Elf Mage
Guild Leaders from SoE:

I'm returning to the game after at least a 5 month hiatus. I'm looking for a friendly guild that can appreciate my services.

This is what I like:

A low-level guild with enthusiastic members who want to level the guild up pretty fast and establish a full-tab guild bank

OR

A max-level guild with enthusiastic members who want to start racking up guild achievements and fill the tabs of their guild bank with quality items, specifically mats.

I don't have WoD as of yet, but that should be changing soon. For now, I'm enjoying my return by running low level raids and making gold--gold that I don't spend on myself very often. I would much rather help make your guild successful.

I must emphasize that my roll in your guild is in no way a move for power. I've had my own guild. I don't want my own guild. I want to be appreciated. I am willing to assist you and your guild members with leveling, raiding (as much as I am able), and achievement hunting.

Guilds that participate in some kind of RP are preferred. This character has a VERY extensive backstory, and I'd like to be able to let her storyline continue to grow.

Please whisper me if you are interested in making me a part of your guild family. I won't be checking this post. I'm anticipating trolls, and trolls scare me.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Just an fyi, guild levels don't exist anymore, but there are still rewards and points that you can earn. Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]