Scholar Vol. 1 Issue 5 (IC Newspaper H/A)

100 Gnome Priest
Jimmy paced Scholar's offices in Ratchet. The soft hum of the printing presses filled the room as the latest issue rolled off into nice neat stacks. "Penny!" Jimmy bellowed into the room.

Penny, assistant to the Eidtor ducked into the office, her hands covered in ink, "Yessir Mr. Jameson Sir?" She piped.

"A cartoonist, the ad is there now. We are in desperate need of a cartoonist!"

"Yessir Mr. Jameson Sir," the gnome repeated. She was used to this by now, Jimmy often stated the obvious even after he'd done all that he could. Eventually she added, "I'm sure your advert is just fine Mr. Jameson."

"Fine! It's more than fine! I wrote it!" How such a small man could have such a loud voice, Penny would never know. Jimmy returned to his desk and Penny set to delivering the latest issue.

((newest issue of Scholar is out : scholar.conclaveguild.org - We have made some changes to the delivery/format to correct the issues that our mobile viewers were having and hope that it leads to a much improved reading for all!))
Reply Quote
36 Goblin Shaman
(Curses, my comments irretrievably disappeared just as I was going to post. )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]