Looking for raiding guild[659ilvl Brewmaster]

100 Dwarf Monk
Hello all, i am currently looking for a guild to raid with. I came to this realm before the expansion for another guild and i raided with them for a time, thing's ended up not really working out so i left and took a break for awhile. I am back now and looking to get back into raiding.

I don't want this post to go on and on so feel free to just contact me in game with any questions you may have, thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Hey there Kegginator! We are Salvation from Cenarion Circle on the Horde side. i see your looking for a guild to raid with. Unfortunately we don't have need for a tank at this time but to have as an offspec incase of emergency would be awesome! We are in need of a Windwalker Monk or a Mistweaver. If you can be one of those specs we would love to add you to our raid team. Have a look below at what we have to offer. My battletag is listed below if you would like to chat. Looking forward to hearing from you. Happy Guild Hunting!

[H] Salvation (est. 2007) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Cenarion Circle.

Objective

We are actively recruiting players that seek to experience Mythic content.Mythic Mode Progression is our goal! Keeping this in mind Salvation is ramping up recruitment efforts to facilitate classes missing or desperately in need of for our introduction into Mythic.

We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!

Raiding Schedule

We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:15pm to 9:15pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays.

Current Content Requirements

We are looking for reliable players that can make a vast majority of our raids. With this in mind those players must be willing to learn, adapt, take some criticism, and seek to better their effectiveness during raid.

• Ideally for us you should have or be in progress of receiving your ilvl715 legendary ring.
• Item level of 660 or above.
• Your gear must be enchanted and gemmed appropriately to your class.
• Must have knowledge of Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry boss mechanics. Reference Icyveins, Gabestah, Fatboss, Line of Sight Gaming or other videos/forums that may help increase your performance in raid.
• Have Mumble installed and working. A microphone to communicate is also required.

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up. Outstanding applications will always be considered.

How to Join
To join please sign up on our website at:

www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com

To get a hold of the me in-game via Battle.net for questions or concerns:

Tankstâ: Zanngetsu#1255
Edited by Tankstâ on 5/9/2015 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]