[H-Weekly] Walking with the Elements

100 Tauren Shaman
Walking with the Elements

Join us, as Thaettir Swiftwater, shaman, presents a weekly lesson in how the Elements shape both our lives, and the world around us, as well as insights into Shamanism for both the non-shaman and the shaman-in-training.

Our location will vary from week to week. Lessons will be presented at locations including Shaman shrines, places of elemental importance, or other locations that help to enhance the elemental lesson of the week. Some actual walking may be required.

This week’s lesson will be located at Spirit Rock, in the Valley of Trials, Durotar.

The first Walking with the Elements will be on Monday, May 11th, at 7pm server Contact Thaettir-CenarionCircle for more information.
Edited by Thaettir on 5/10/2015 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

Join us this week as we continue our introduction into the Shamanic arts with a lesson about fire.

This week's lesson will begin at the southwest corner of the Southfury Watershed, Durotar.
There will be walking involved this week.

Monday, May 18th, 2015 at 7pm server.
Contact Thaettir for more information.
Reply Quote
36 Goblin Shaman
( Can you be more specific about the starting point? It's still a fairly big river making up the border for two big zones.)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
((The watershed, not the river. If you look at the map of Durotar, it's where the river and the watershed meet in the southwest corner. It's just south of the bridge that goes across to the Barrens. It should be at 36,57 on the Durotar map, if I'm reading my notes correctly.))
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

Join us this week as we continue our introduction into the Shamanic arts with a lesson about water.

This week's lesson will be located at the Tidus Stair; on the coast of Northern Barrens, just south of Ratchet.

Traveling by land may involve some combat.

Monday, May 25th, 2015 at 7pm server.
Contact Thaettir for more information.
Reply Quote
36 Goblin Shaman
To what is doubtless their consternation, the librarians of a nearby library find this notice a top a column of volumes, acting as a book's temporary page marker.

[If I can get the continuous time to be there, Maxla is bringing a bunch of questions. I apologize in advance, Thaettir.]
Edited by Maxla on 5/23/2015 7:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

Join us this week as we conclude the young Shaman's journey with a discussion of Air.

This week's lesson will be located at the Shaman Stone two needles southeast of the Weathered Nook in Thousand Needles.

Monday, May 25th, 2015 at 7pm server.
Coordinates (61,50) on the Thousand Needles map; the largest of the 4 needles closest to the speed barge.
Transportation should be available for people with no aerial capabilities.
Contact Thaettir for more information and/or a calendar invite.
Reply Quote
36 Goblin Shaman
[ Perhaps the other aerially disadvantaged and I ought to pick a spot to meet? I propose the Great Lift's ruins, or at the end of the road south of Mudsprocket (Dustwallow Marsh). ]
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

Join us this week as we discuss the Spirit of Life, most mysterious of the elemental spirits.

This week's lesson will be located just below the Shrine of the Fallen Warrior in Northern Barrens.

Monday, June 8th, 2015 at 7pm server.
Coordinates (41,58) on the Northern Barrens map. Nearest FP is in the Crossroads.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

Join us this week as special guest Vi'ta talks about shamansim from the Troll perspective.

This week's lesson will be located at the Temple of Bethekk, Northern Stranglethorn.

Monday, June 15th, 2015 at 7pm server.
Located in non-instanced Zul'Gurub, Northern Stranglethorn. Travel to the site for earthbound participants will be arranged from Bambala, which is also the closest FP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]