Pretty self explanatory here but I will go into more depth...

As suggested I am returning after taking a couple months off of WoW and eager to get back into the Rp scene! I am simply looking for another player who would like too RP, or perhaps there is an RP active and engaging RP guild looking for new recruits. I am starting two new characters though one will be more active then the other, and excited to get them out and about and developed ASAP which goes by a lot faster if I have someone to do it with. One is for Horde and the other Alliance and personality wise they are fairly the same so allow me to explain these two:

Alliance
Name: Chayang Daggerfly
Class: Rogue
Race: Pandaren
Personality: Naive, Excitable, and Submissive
Brief intro: Training hard to be the best, a young and eager Pandaren packs up her things and sails across the air and sea to find her place in the world outside of the wandering isle. Finding herself at the stone walled City of Stormwind, she explores and studies this new way of life. though taught to be peaceful, she isnt one to back down form a fight will be met with tooth, fang, and blades. Despite that she also recognizes those who are much stronger then herself and will show a level of respect much like a student to a teacher...Perhaps she can find a new mentor to help her along her journey

Horde
Name: Vidanni Silverdawn
Race: Sin'dorei
Personality: Naive, Silent, and Submissive
Brief Info: Born of pure Sin'dorei blood, she lived a wealthy yet sheltered life, not knowing much outside the walls of her home she followed in the steps of her older brother, Vindikta Silverdawn, who left to pursue his paladin training so too did she leave the confines of her home but sought to remain unseen yet deadly. Alchemy became her passion as she used poisons to coat her weapons and ceased the beating heart of her opponents. However unlike her paladin brother who was passionate yet aggressive towards his people she only saw themselves leading empty lives. She wanted more but at the same time she couldn't stand being alone. Empowered to best Vindikta she seeks a superior to guide and mold her into something more, though she fears her eagerness could lead her to a life she may live to regret...

Now to answer some possible questions I may get, and to cover some bases:
Q: Why play a female?
A: Majority of my characters are male and I think it wouldnt hurt to play a female

Q: Why submissive? Are you planning to ERP?
A: No..though I am not a prude and dont mind it - it is not my main focus, as much as I like aggressive women I feel to start a new, submissive seems more appropriate though as I continue to use these characters their personalities are drastically change.

Q: Why not actually play the game to find an RP guild or partner?
A: Because a lot of times people stand around not saying much and expect others to come to them. I try to engage as much as I can but often times Rp doesnt lead anywhere so I thought I'd try my luck here in the forums.

Q: Are you a hardcore RPer or casual?
A: I like to think myself as a experienced casual Rper though I do go full time and Rp as much as I can.

Q: Do you have some kind of story set up?
A: No..I like stories to go with the flow and adjust accordingly as development progresses. these are new characters and despite a brief back story I want to grow one or both into something I can be proud of without pulling much out of thin air. They are rather low level, Chayang will be level 15 by the time she gets to Stormwind, and Vidanni will be a much lower level since she is already free to roam. I am using Heirlooms to speed up the leveling process but I am not going to reject anyone if I get contacted fairly soon.

-inhales and sighs- Phew...ok so I tried to make it short. Those who decided to read all this I look forward to anyone who might be interest. Right now I am working on Chayang to get her off the wandering isle so in-game letters would be the preferred way to contact me if anyone is interested in what I have to offer.
Edited by Zuljataz on 6/11/2015 3:57 PM PDT