Veteran Player looking for a home.

100 Orc Warrior
( OOC )

I've been involved in the game on and off ( More on than off ) since the beginning. I remember when Stratholme was considered a raid if that gives some insight. I've been a member of an empty guild for months now, with no hope of players returning despite many being real life friends.

I've tanked for a good portion of my time within the game with Warriors, Paladins and Death Knights. Unfortunately my skills as a tank has waned the last few expansions. While my Warrior, Buron, is my current main I do finagle with 10 other characters on the same realm. All of them >lvl 90.

Please don't insist or expect me to raid in an official fasion. My desire to wipe for hours on end for the sake of progression has waned alongside my tanking. In reality I'm just looking for somewhere casual to call home again. I'm willing to teach, assist or provide in any way I feasibly can.

I have roleplayed extensively in the past. I was the Loremaster for a guild called Shanre lo dor Talah on Emerald Dream before it imploded around Burning Crusade. I was a Guild Leader during that expansion for the guild Balance during the aforementioned expansion.

During Wrath I raided mostly normal and some Heroic content with Ashes of the Phoenix. I filled whatever roles were needed at that time, mostly as a Mage.

Toward the end of Wrath I ended up leaving Ashes for personal reasons that need not explained here. I bounced around between servers before settling on Sisters of Elune simply due to having the most friends to surround myself with at the time.

On a specific note. Please do not suddenly invite me to your guild. I find that to be rude and distasteful. I would greatly prefer a conversation either IC or OOC prior to making a decision on your guild

I hope to hear from a guild I can call home soon. I believe I have much to bring to anywhere I will call home.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Hay Buron come check us out. WOULD CRIT THAT.
visit our Facebook page= https://www.facebook.com/wouldcritthat
or website =http://wouldcritthat.shivtr.com/

if you want to join just leave a post on FB saying day/ time / toon name that will be on and we will be happy to add you :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]