calling all sisters of elune pve lovers

100 Dwarf Monk
hey whats going on sisters of elune, Im coming here for some help, I'm looking for someone (or a few people) who are looking to start up a raiding guild with myself for 6.2 content. I'm bascially looking for someone whos active and is willing to raid 3-days a week raids around 10:00CST too about 1:00CST. I have about 5 people with me on this waiting to come along if I can find some more people. I am 10/10hbrf and 5/10mythic, as well as my 5 others including me. Nothing has been picked yet like the name of even loot system. I'm a easy person to talk too and get along with. What I have to offer is I own a mumble server and I have a website maker ready upon the name we choose. My plan would be to start HFC heroic and work our way through a full clear then eventually move into mythic content of coarse.

I am open to many offers all I expect is too be atleast 680+ geared and have some EXP, ( not looking to form a large ego team ) just looking to form something that has progress and has fun while doing it. Please feel free to contact me via battle net capone#1406 thanks for reading and have a great day!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
I have a family guild that wants to raid once an a while if you don't.mind once a week then hit me up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]