Hello, Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune!

In case you have forgot about us allow me do a quick history.
The Drunken Light Brigade was the premier raiding guild on our joined servers from the start of WoD until shortly after the opening of BRF, when the guild then imploded because of too many views on the direction we should moving forward. This is unfortunate because we were in talks with many members from <Together We Are Terrific> and <Paradise Lost> and were already in transition into getting them into our raid group to become the undisputed raiding guild on the server; which is why, shortly after the DLB stopped raiding, both of those guilds also fell.

Well, after a half a year break my co-guild leader and I have decided to come back and start our casual-schedule and fun environment raiding guild that downed content on par, or faster, than any guild on this server and we plan to bring this experience and do it again!

Our current plan is to start in 2-3 weeks with a smaller group and get through normal and heroic at a decently paced rate. We have a few members returning from the old DLB to help us in this regard, but we would love to see some new faces as well.
To guild leaders that are leading current raiding guilds on this server who are looking to improve their guilds raiding environments and would like to discuss merging I would love to hear from you. The DLB is a great environment for all players, so even for your members who do not meet the DLB's standards to be titled a raider we can promise a welcoming environment and for them to see more content than they would otherwise; we had offnight raids with our non-raider members which allowed them to more content than any other raiding guild on the server, other than !@#$ or PL.
To individual players I'd love to hear from you. A history of downing content is preferred, but no required. If you can play your class well and feel like you can raid at our minimum standards you will be in our raid group and you WILL see content.

To start raiding we are looking for:
A Tank
Two Healers &
Dps

If you have any questions please feel free to send an in-game mail, or message, to this character and I will reply as soon as possible!

All the best,
Lux