sisters of elune went offline

100 Human Hunter
anybody else having this problem where it says that Sisters of Elune is offline so you cant get into game ?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Down for me as well, rather strange
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Looks like some servers got RKO'd out of no where... Wondering what happened :l
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Oh i saw that more servers are down than what i saw like 10 minutes ago. Its really weird I hope blizzard does something about it soon.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
sure i go out for a few hours, expecting to play some wow when I got back, guess not
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
IKR. a lot of servers are up but why not ours dang it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Do you think it is offline permanently?
Edited by Annahlira on 8/18/2015 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I don't know but i was trying to trying to fly and my hands kept shaking together like it was going to put a mount out but then nothing. so i alt-f4 and then it said sisters of elune offline i was like wth. i hope it dont say offline forever because that would completely suck for us people who pay for wow and everything.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Yeah i went on a house cleaning binge today and tried to get on like just an hour ago and NADA, im so frustrated because i am missing out on all my daily garrison resource collections like my hexweave cloth....
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
also it seems like almost all the servers i play on are listed as offline, aside from the scryers and argent dawn
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
and what do you mean maybe offline permanently, with all the cash people spend on this game wouldnt that mean we lose all the toons and things weve made? i think that would leave blizzard open to lawsuits....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
So... Will this ever be back up... or....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]