I'm dreaming of a white Winter’s Veil
With every AAMS Secret Santa I write
May your days be merry and light
And may all your Winter’s Veils be white

I'm dreaming of a white Winter’s Veil
With every AAMS Secret Santa I write
May your days be merry and light
And may all your Winter’s Veils be white

Winter’s Veil may be coming to an end soon, but the snow still lies on the ground. And as all children of Azeroth know, snow makes one hell of a good projectile. all through out the season, members of all races have lowered their weapons and engaged in these harmless little fights of snow.

Terra Incognita would like to extend an invitation to all members of the Horde and the Alliance to the Snow Ball Fight of the YEAR! This year, Terran’s Snowball Fiasco shall be held in Hillsbrad Foothills

((OOC: A couple friends and I had noticed that through all the winter’s veil activities that we’d been collecting some serious stockpiles of those Snowballs and thought we’d just have a little fun with it.

Currently this Event is scheduled to take place AFTER Winter’s Veil is over on January 14th. I hope to use the area in the Ruins of Alterac, Hillsbrad Foothills where the Winter Veil dailies take you, since it should be devoid of mobs and such after the event ends.

So please, just come on down and enjoy yourselves and maybe even win some fun Winter’s Veil themed prizes!

There are calendar events on both factions, If you’d like to be added to it, You can poke Belpha Alliance-side or Merma Horde-side, alternatively my BTAG is Belpha#1597

Happy Holidays CC!))