Is this realm mostly Alliance or Horde.

100 Human Mage
Been wanting to try out a different Rp realm just for fun, but I would like to know if this realm is mainly Horde or Alliance before I decide on a race.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
All I can tell you when I was still on SoE, I mostly just saw folks from Wyrmrest Accord RPing in the RP-Hotspot that is SMC.
I'm not kidding, I barely saw anyone from SoE Horde side and I spend a lot of times hanging out in SMC to find SoE people.
If you want to RP, transfer to Wyrmrest Accord, because to me it seems SoE is as dead as a graveyard.
That's my advice, take it for what it's worth.
Edited by Skjalla on 1/19/2016 5:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
01/14/2016 05:26 PMPosted by Zauberkunst
Been wanting to try out a different Rp realm just for fun, but I would like to know if this realm is mainly Horde or Alliance before I decide on a race.

It's mainly dead. At least on MG and WrA there are actually still some RPers hanging around the hotspots.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]