Hey everyone,

Got a couple of questions for the community at large. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

For some inexplicable reason, I've got it in my head that I'd like to write an in-character opera. I'm envisioning something on the scale of one of Irilin's plays (5 or 6 short scenes). I'm talking actual music, not just the libretto.

So, for the community, two questions:

1) Any suggestions for stories from WoW lore that you think might make a good opera? Keep in mind that it shouldn't involve too many characters, and that a chorus probably isn't in the cards for a piece like this.

2) Would anyone be interested in providing a voice? I want to actually record this thing, should it be written, so that people can listen to it while watching folks perform it in-character. Don't have to be professional singers or anything, just able to hold a tune and know roughly what your range is. The people who sing wouldn't need to be the same people who perform in-game, they'd just be providing the audio.

Let me know! If I can figure this out, I'd be really excited to try and make this a reality!