Hey guys!

My name is Araceli, I'm also known on CC by Micah or Armaya or even Reagan and 50+ other names throughout our server history cause I am an alt-aholic.

Anyways, I always host a Blizzcon Meetup every year for our server since I've been going in 2008. I started off just attending them, but after Blizzard did away with their meetup thing they had I started taking the incentive to host it myself.

Last year it was brought to my attention that I left out SoE (though I do believe we had two still show up, thanks for that guys!), which was completely unintentional as I just totally mind blanked on the server merge being a factor in our meetup. We are merged, and it was unfair for me to not seek out SoE attendees and post here - so for that I do apologize.

Every year I write up a guide, with hotels, parties, restaurants, tips and CC's server attendee list which you can find this year, here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742926528

I'd like to see some SoE people there, and as the dates get closer will update with the server meetup which this year will probably include my yearly party on Sat night in my hotel room.

Please head on over to to CC forums and check us out! Every now and again I'll bump this one up, but it's going to be difficult for me to keep a list updated on two forums.

Thanks guys, and hope to see you over there! :)