Battleground que times

85 Blood Elf Hunter
How are they for the horde?

I am thinking about transferring but I like to PVP and I do not know how much goes on here, I am also getting into roleplaying and that is my main reason for transferring.
Reply Quote
30 Troll Warrior
Terrible. Also the Horde has enough LOLPVPERZ.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Back to the shadows with thee, troll!

Now then, hello Nero. I venture into BGs only once in awhile, so I'm not the best person to judge queue times. However, I asked some friends of mine who do battlegrounds regularly and they said that the wait time is not bad. One person said they're about 3-7 minutes in the evenings.

Glad to hear you're getting into roleplaying! As it is, SoE's Hordeside has been trying to resuscitate walk-up RP, and one of the best ways to do this is to welcome new players into our midst. If you find yourself rolling an alt to check out the environment before you transfer (which I highly recommend doing), I suggest looking into the Valley of Wisdom in Orgrimmar or the Bazaar in Silvermoon, as that's where the random RP is happenin' these days. Don't forget to also pop into the HordeOOC channel and say hello!

Reply Quote
03/03/2011 8:01 AMPosted by Kamehameha
Terrible. Also the Horde has enough LOLPVPERZ.

Sounds like someone is mad =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]