[A] Worthington & Co. Hunting Emporium

90 Human Hunter
Posted at all over the major cities of Azeroth:

"Greetings, citizens of the Alliance!

Are you lacking the excitement of thrills in your life?

Do you wish you can handle a gun, hunt for your family, and come back with a prized hunt?

Do you wish to see/explore/discover new places round and about?"

Do not hesitate anymore, and come! Come to the Worthington & Companies Leatherworking and Hunting Emporium, brought to you by your one and only Lord Byrond Worthington the Second!!!

• Sit down and enjoy tea and biscuits while listening to hunting tales of the magnificent Lord Byrond himself.

Browse thru selection of fine leathers and exotic trade goods from all over Azeroth. Personally collected by Lord Byron himself. Goods for purchase available.

Or sign up for the fabulous "Hunting Trips" organized by Lord Byrond himself. Terms and Conditions available.

• ------------------------------------

Time:

Weekday Evenings starting at 6 ST. (May change)

Weekend Afternoon to Evenings starting at 4 ST. (May change)

Grand Opening: Saturday Evening 4 ST @ 19/03/2011
    Edited by Byrond on 3/17/2011 2:36 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Gnome Mage
    Nozz read over the notice. “I think I’ve had my fill of noblemen. Hope this one’s not so much of a pompous ass like that other guy, Lord Gnome-kicker.”

The former ambassador retrieved a small piece of parchment from her knapsack. There was an odd, dark stain in the lower right corner.

Dear Lord Byrond Worthington the SECOND,

Will there be hunting trips to Teldrassil? I need to round out my collection of elf ears.

[[The following words are hastily scratched out: “ru wirsh”]]

N. Tappet

The letter was folded and promptly placed in the nearest mailbox.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Hunter
    Byrond simply just went (o.O) upon reading the letter. "I think someone's had an issue too many with Night Elves..."

He quickly replied with....

Dear Ms. Tappet,

With all due apologies, I risk shutting down my business if I ever proposed anything regarding ethnic cleansing. I'll also lose my connections from the hunters in Teldrassil.

However, you're more than free to shoot Night Elves who're members of any known criminal organization. Actually...Any members of such organizations deserves to be shot.

Yours Sincerely,

Lord Byrond Worthingtin the Second

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]