SoE warriors...where?

85 Orc Warrior
SoE used to be over pop with them, now i see kahn around and thats about it? Tis up with that?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Tadakatsu is a warrior, but that's ally. Hmm, Aurok or w/e, Tauren warrior still on SoE. You're right though, I see a lot less warriors than what there use to be o: Also, Gottfried, human warrior! lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If you find a good one, send them our way.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Warriors are dying off because of the fact Cata kinda kicked us in the balls sad but true. Me and Tadakatsu are the only remaining good PvP Wars Alliance idk about Horde cause i never see em anymore. shame but yea
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
07/14/2012 05:26 AMPosted by Bohmond
Warriors are dying off because of the fact Cata kinda kicked us in the balls sad but true. Me and Tadakatsu are the only remaining good PvP Wars Alliance idk about Horde cause i never see em anymore. shame but yea

Hah! Hordes only ever had one pvp warrior, but sisters ran him off. Sad day when Ironside left.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
07/14/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Bladeblitz
Hah! Hordes only ever had one pvp warrior, but sisters ran him off. Sad day when Ironside left.

Ohh, I remember that warrior! I was wondering what happened to him o:
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
/pouts Aqua you forgot about me...lol.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
It's like, negotiations took place for wars over the course of Cata, and the compromised reached was that Arms could finally PvE dps, at the cost of some PvP nerfs, and Fury getting benched completely.
And that's just because they did acknowledge that if you have 2 war tanks, one of them has to dps on occasion.

Wars: If you're not using your face to DPS the boss' fist (or whatever appropriate appendage), you're doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
07/14/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Bladeblitz

Guess you forgot about Eso.

07/16/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Káhn
Wars: If you're not using your face to DPS the boss' fist (or whatever appropriate appendage), you're doing it wrong.

Idk if you are trying to say that warriors can't compete in dps.. but uh my raid lead is pretty consistently in our top 5 if not #1. Ralgore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
some of us never left. nerfs or not.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
07/16/2012 08:41 AMPosted by Rophy

Idk if you are trying to say that warriors can't compete in dps.. but uh my raid lead is pretty consistently in our top 5 if not #1. Ralgore.

I am not sure if you are actually Anti-Joke Chicken or not, but I was actually just trying to be snarky, as is the warrior way when it comes to references regarding Blizzard's vision of what we're for...

Like taunting a boss to take one hit, then go back to do nothing for awhile... that's a warrior's place.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

I remember seeing him on MG, still holds record for one of top warriors on H25madness. All dem rogues spamming tots!

07/16/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Káhn
Like taunting a boss to take one hit, then go back to do nothing for awhile... that's a warrior's place.

Warriors can easily outthreat pally/bears on most fights, and practically carried Hultra kills with 4set of top of other fights.

Oh, and I don't think I ever knew Eso? Question mark cause it rings a bell but blah...Memory, who needs it?
Edited by Bladeblitz on 7/17/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

I remember seeing him on MG, still holds record for one of top warriors on H25madness. All dem rogues spamming tots!

yea that 1 rogue we sometimes have in raid spamming all them tots!!!
But regardless of how it was done, I guess if you were good enough to get all the tots you'd be ranked up there too right?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'ma leveling a prot warrior. I find it to be fun!

GRIMUN, I am so very sorry I frogot you :[ Forgive me?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I am still here...been focusing more on Archeology then PvP recently...my "goal" is to get all of the items from Archeology...need four more...ugh lol

Eventually, I will go back to PvPing

Read my WoW blog
www.bloodhoofbrigands.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I played mine on Sisters of Elune for 6 years, last year I stopped after being unable to obtain the "Skill Within" to defeat Feral Druids in PvP. My own preference was to play something that I felt could contribute a bit more to raid than AoE DPS when needed or constant DPS on the Boss...while everyone else did the hard jobs. That's my own reflection on my Warrior, but in no way would I think it would reflect the opinion of the Warrior community.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The 'best' warrior I have seen in my MANY years on SoE was a Dwarf named 'Zendo'. Guy was a beast. There use to be threads on here from people on other realms @ him just talking about stuff like "I heard Zendo only died in WSG to get to the other side of the map faster". lol

Ironside is another i remember.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
07/31/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Valekk
The 'best' warrior I have seen in my MANY years on SoE was a Dwarf named 'Zendo'. Guy was a beast. There use to be threads on here from people on other realms @ him just talking about stuff like "I heard Zendo only died in WSG to get to the other side of the map faster". lol

Ironside is another i remember.

i missed those times, had a such a fun time on SoE pvping :D I know it's a bit late but Thanks Valekk ~
Reply Quote
I have a warrior on SoE! He's...tiny. Because I just rolled him. But I've had a warrior (fury, rawr) as co-main since Wrath. Don't PVP though, don't care for it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]