RP Guild Recruit Macro Archive (09/14/12)

I'll get with you in game, Kyalin. I was unaware that an update was needed.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi everyone. I am Kimeyos from The Forsaken Oath. We are level 5. The meaning to the guild name is An Oath to the Alliance and to put aside our differences in order to protect those who can't. We will be doing Roleplaying, raiding, dungeons, pvp and more. We are trying to bring back the old days of WoW and put it into the new days WoW. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me or anyone in the guild. Good Hunting.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
<Navigators of Azeroth> is a merry band of friends seeking adventure, good food, and top-shelf booze.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
The Wellspring School is a place where teachers and students alike can get hands-on experience with the crafts, philosophies, and combat styles of Azeroth. We strive to be RP-newbie and LGBT friendly. Contact Alniyat, Cavrin, Zaium, or Aquamerine.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I was told to add this /grumps

<Terra Incognita> Who are we? We are the Terrans, those who do what's needed regardless of personal cost. We are the nameless, the faceless, the incognita. We do not seek glory, we are not heroes. http://terra-inc.enjin.com/ for more information!
Reply Quote
54 Worgen Warlock
I have an entry for my RP guild, House Evans. Here is the IC ad.

We are the villians in the shadows... We are the hand that guides the shadows... We are House Evans.

Heavy RP guild focused on all things dark and evil, though demons in particular. Hope to see this in The Macro. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I've been meaning to put in a macro for you. Here it is.
<Assassins League> is a guild based off the League in Ravenholdt. It is accepting more recruits looking to earn a living killing and stealing. Send a letter to Ettinjandy for a chance to join and fight in the name of Lord Ravenholdt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Is this still viable? I am trying to get Cirque going a bit deeper in the rp community here.

Cirque is a casual rp guild built around the premise we are all performers at heart, what better way to showcase your talent than to join the circus? We need clowns, animal acts and magicians, acrobats and stunt performers. Join the channel we have for friends and ask question! /join cirque.
Reply Quote
...:O

Horde? In the Macro?

It's more likely than I knew...

Updating both new entries now. :D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
((Please note that my original post is #22, and I have updated it. Thanks!))
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
The original text of this post was no longer relevant, so it was deleted for clarity's sake. :)

Original post #22 updated: 4-27-2014
Edited by Ødin on 4/26/2014 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
<Elemental Expeditions> is a group of friends who raid and RP together. Brought together by a love of dungeon delving, drink, and dirty jokes, we take all levels & classes. RP is casual/guild chat based. Contact Sekhmeet, Celandine, or Kashara.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
<The Black Legion> is recruiting all able bodied adventurers and individuals interested in making quite a bit of gold and fame for bounty hunting, mercenary work and other less "respectable" jobs. We are a mercenary company based out of the Legion's End Tavern in Booty Bay. Contact Silver, Ashok, Alexander, Tai, Alaric for more on how to join and become Legion.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
<Redrum Inc> Is a faction-less level 25 RP-Friendly mercenary guild. We specialize in doing the impossible when the odds are against us. It concerns us not who you are, just that your gold is genuine; so hire us at your own digression for subtly is not our strongest suit. Please be aware that your personal safety might come in jeopardy by being in our presence, though where's the fun without a little danger?
Edited by Metaldragon on 12/16/2013 5:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You have to get up pretty early to pull one over on the 'good guys' of the world, it helps to have a band of miscreants to back you up. That is why Rise at Dawn is recruiting ne'er-do-well, scheming, or general law breaking individuals who'd like to make a dishonest dollar. Also looking for patsies to play our 'public faces'.
Edited by Alexithima on 12/18/2013 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Thank you for that bump Gentyl!
Because of it I have gone back and updated my guild post :)
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
For interested parties...

It could be said that <Karazhan> exists as a "phantom" reflection to the Kingdom of Stromwind, where the Ivory Tower of Karazhan is the focal point and all of the mysterious darkness of the lands surrounding is the kingdom it claims. Interested? Whisper/Mail me to know more...
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Hunter
/6 The Rosuto Samurai (TRS) is a RP guild looking for folks who enjoy small based RP along with the rest of the game. We are 18+ and Alliance side only at this time, if you are interested contact Kyuui, Yawata, Osethme or any other current member on line
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
<Shadow Blades> is an RP guild of people who wish to defend their old homes in Gilneas. Some come to us to try rebuilding what they once had, others only wish to start a new life, in a new land. Speak to Discauince or Leonersta for more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]