[H] Salvation 5/13M LFM for Mythic HFC

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm terribly lazy.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
why!!! comeon!!!! there a spot with ur name on it...you just gotta take it ;)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Have you guys seen our social media sites? facebook.com/salvationcc, twitter.com/salvationcc, youtube.com/salvationcc. Just to throw in a little something out there for all of you. We have new video coming soon by one of our officers who made our Salvation Winter 2014 video. Check it out guys. And yes we are still looking for people to start mythics! Where are you mythic raiders?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
10/10 Heroic!!! first guild on CC! We still need peeps for mythic!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
2/7M and 10/10 heroic! We are still actively recruiting for mythic! Expectional appilcations are always considered!
Edited by Tankstâ on 6/8/2015 10:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Hows everybody doing in Tanaan! We are still looking for great, awesome, epic raiders to join us on our adventures in Hellfire Citadel! If your that raider come on doooownn!!! =D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Looking for great players out there who want in on some HFC!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
6/13H! and more heroic bosses to come! Still searching for great players to join us on some HFC action!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Looking for some worthy healers to join us on our Salvation adventures! If your that healer sign up!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
08/17/2015 10:58 PMPosted by Tankstâ
Looking for some worthy healers to join us on our Salvation adventures! If your that healer sign up!

"Worthy" having varying definitions and you don't necessarily need to be experienced in the role itself. If you've got a decent head on your shoulders and could be compelled to swap to something of the healing variety we'd also be interested, even if the transformation not something that happens immediately.

PS. Change your shield Tanksta
Edited by Nemestrinus on 8/18/2015 7:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
This post is going bump in the night.

We are looking for a Monk or Shaman Healer, mage, lock, or any outstanding players.

We are willing to develop players so long that you are dedicated and reliable.
Edited by Senjul on 9/8/2015 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
12/13 heroic! Looking for range dps and healers that seek to experience challenging encounters as we are ready to start mythic mode asap! we need raiders that can be consistent with out raid schedule and seek to challenge themselves as they join us for mythic progression. Please hit me up on b.net if u need more info or express your interest in join us for mythic.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Still looking for those raiders who are up to the challenge to take on mythic HFC. Need some range dps love! Hit me up in game or on b.net. if your short on any of the requirements we can help accomodate in any way we can. Reliability and dedication to the cause is all we ask! =)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Looking to start mythic progression asap! Need some awesome range dps!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Looking to start mythic progression asap! Need some awesome range dps!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Bump! We still need some ranged DPS. :-D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
We are currently in need of the following classes:

Boomkin
    Shadow Priest
    Mage
    Resto Shaman

You can contact myself, Rilas, Tanksta, or Senjul to chat about the guild. We are attempting to start hardcore on Mythic attempts and are in need of some fantastic bodies to sacrifice. ;-)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I'm trying to drag my iLevel up (currently 683), but I am a fairly competent Hunter and have been raiding off and on since Vanilla. Would love to tag along if y'all ever have the space.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/25/2015 09:14 AMPosted by Mingonashoba
I'm trying to drag my iLevel up (currently 683), but I am a fairly competent Hunter and have been raiding off and on since Vanilla. Would love to tag along if y'all ever have the space.

I'll chat with ya in game Mingo. :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]