[H] Salvation 5/13M LFM for Mythic HFC

100 Tauren Warrior
Hey Cenarion Circle! Im Tankstâ, Guild Recruitment Officer of Salvation. We are actively looking for skillful raiders on CC and SoE that are at the heroic setting that seek to challenge themselves and progress into Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Salvation is committed to continuation of its goal of pushing into mythic progression. Many people in the community share a general consensus that they would like to see a horde guild on top on Cenarion Circle. Salvation is ready to take on that challenge of being a top horde raiding guild moving forward. Although we have the required 20 players needed to start downing bosses a.s.a.p., Salvation will never stop searching for better players and expand our growing roster. If you want to show us that you can pull all the stops come join us and be part of our mythic team! My battletag is posted below! Hit me up! Want to have a trial run with us? Let's talk then and see where things lead. Happy Guild Hunting!

[H] Salvation (est. 2007) is a progression raiding guild on Cenarion Circle.

Objective

Salvation is actively recruiting players for Mythic content.Mythic Mode Progression is our goal! Keeping this in mind Salvation is ramping up recruitment efforts to facilitate certain classes missing or desperately in need for Mythic Hellfire Citadel.

We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!

Raiding Schedule

Our schedule is as follows. We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:15pm to 9:15pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. You must be able to raid all three nights.

Current Content Requirements

We are looking for reliable players that can make a vast majority of our raids. With this in mind those players must be willing to learn, adapt, take some criticism, and seek to better their effectiveness during raid.

• Ideally for us you should have or be in progress of receiving your ilvl735 legendary ring.
• Item level of 715 or above.
• Your gear must be enchanted and gemmed appropriately to your class.
• Open-minded on switching specializations on a per fight basis based on encounter and raid needs.
• Must have knowledge of current content boss mechanics. Reference Icyveins, Gabestah, Fatboss, Line of Sight Gaming or other videos/forums that may help increase your performance in raid.
• Have Mumble installed and working. A microphone to communicate is also required.

Recruiting
Hunterx2
Warlock x2
Rogue x2
Balance Druid x2

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up. Outstanding applications will always be considered.

How to Join
To join please sign up on our website at:

www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com

To get a hold of the me in-game via Battle.net for questions or concerns:

Tankstâ: Zanngetsu#1255
Edited by Tankstâ on 3/21/2016 9:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Still looking for an awesome healer to join the team!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
bump bumpbump bump bump it up!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Why hello dar
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
ump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
4 more to gooooo
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
oh snap server connection!!!!!!!!!!! WADDUP!!!!! We need awesome peeps for that 6.0 mythic progression!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Hello everyone!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
wassup Rilas!
Reply Quote
Greeting to our new friends on SoE. Best of luck guys.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
where are you serious badass mythic raiders at?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Salvation Fun Fact: They call me the prime =D
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Prime wanksta
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Where the raiders at =D need more pplz! more frennzz =D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
9/10 and blackhand is next....just need to get some more ppl for that mythic glory! Where u at mythic raiders??? =D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I wish I could be, but alas, I've not the ability or the gearscore. I would like to kill you and take your transmog helmet and shoulders to complete that set, but I have a feeling you'd mop the floor with me. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]