Roleplay?

10 Blood Elf Warlock
Im new to the server i have one 80 on Misha and i want to rp a character from scratch. Raistlin is a test character before you start criticizing the name. I get that alot on my toon names. What i want is a guild one day but ill settle for a partner to rp with from scratch. interested? well shoot me an in game mail. im on Raistlin a few time a day and Ravenofpoe (mymain on misha a few times).
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
That name is getting reported when I log in...it is offensive! And using a trademarked real life item.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Raistlin is a test character before you start criticizing the name. I get that alot on my toon names.

kinda like my toon's names, but hey im an enhancement shaman... get it?! HAR HAR HAR

____

javied

Javi, normally I don't have an issue with your names. But come on man, ya couldn't have thought of a better name for your enhance shammy?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
NO worries Javied, And yeah mousing over the name showed the server. So total fail on my part
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
12/03/2010 8:09 AMPosted by Vîagra
kinda like my toon's names, but hey im an enhancement shaman... get it?! HAR HAR HAR

I must admit. I chuckled. ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It totally doesn't belong on an RP server, but it is kind of funny. ^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]