Horde side RP

1 Troll Monk
Been a while, so what I am looking for is to know if with the cross realms if RP on horde side is still dead on this server, or if it's worth coming back? Where are the hangouts/events?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
SoE is now fully linked to Cenarion Circle.

The Horde community, is small, but wonderful.

The Wyvern's tail in Org has become a bit of a hub.

There is a list of CC events here :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1072437309

And the Broken House Storytelling even still happens:

(H)Storytelling in Thunderbluff
Hosted by: Broken House
Time: 7:00PM Server (weekly)
Description: Enjoy poetry, prose, songs and stories under the stars with others near the bonfire in Thunderbluff.
Contact(s): Eleya, Cyrik/Kathas

I also made a list of CRZ events that are open for SoErs.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16953835379

Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Monk
Thank you for the list! I'll have to poke around and see, it's great to have a place to start.

As for the Storytelling, unless it has changed since the last time I stopped by to check it out, did not seem very interactive or my style. It felt like a sit there, and just /clap every now and again while tabbing out. I look forward to hitting up The Wyvern's Tavern and the other events!
Reply Quote
36 Goblin Shaman
Thanks Zaranae, your diligence is certainly appreciated.

My experiences concur with Zaranae's comments; Horde rp certainly exists here in a small community that's mostly drawn together at events. It's a welcoming community though. I joined post-server merger so I can't speak to how server rp compares to the time before it.

Drop me a line if you like. I'm still in the process of visiting the different events when they happen, and generally meeting new people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]