Blizzcon 2015 - Meetup Added for CC!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
No one has replied to the spreadsheet, please do so!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
04/15/2015 09:33 PMPosted by Araceli
http://goo.gl/forms/yhDty0JADs

Guys please fill out the surveyyyy. omgggg
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Found a site that might be useful!

http://www.lfblizzcon.com/
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
No one is answering the poll so I'll probably make an executive decision closer to the Con.

I've added a party on THURSDAY NIGHT At the Hilton.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump! No one has really given a good time to meet. So I'm going to have to make an executive decision.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We are going to meet on Friday, at 3:30PM. We are going to meet at the Lich King Throne (assuming they have it again this year), if they do not have it again, we shall meet at the Kerrigan statue. If for some reason they have neither statue there this year, keep an eye on this thread, or my twitter (@Shad0wembrace) and I'll update it with a new spot.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Gonna miss seeing everyone! Have one or two or three for me!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/10/2015 04:57 PMPosted by Genevra
Gonna miss seeing everyone! Have one or two or three for me!

One or two or three 24 packs she means.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
LEBUMP. PLEASE SENPAI NOTICE ME.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Guess who got a ticket? 8D

See y'all in a couple weeks!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Omg yay Mingo! Where are you staying?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Staying at the Sheraton Park Hotel next to the Hilton. Saturday is going to be a bit touch and go for me, since I've got a wedding to attend in the afternoon, but aside from that I should be down for whatever. :D

*edit*
Also, depending on how things go, Feren, the original guild leader of Ishnu might be able to drop into the pre or post-con meet. :D
Edited by Mingonashoba on 10/20/2015 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So awesome and glad to hear. I'm staying the Marriott so if you need anything let me know. I saw you followed me on twitter, followed you back if you wanna PM me. :-)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I'll be bringing a bottle or two of liquid courage, and I'll have a car rented that seats at least 3 so I can help transport people around if we do stuff far away from the con/disneyland area.

Also of though: Karaoke?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I didn't manage to get a ticket, sadly. :( I live in the area, though. If you guys plan on meeting up outside the con, let me know! ...Unless it's a bar. I'm too young for that just yet.
Edited by Lithliana on 10/25/2015 12:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Monk
I really wish I could be there.
Yet another Blizzcon missed.

I hope you all have a great time!
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
I will be there this year! I hope to meet as many of the CC folks that I can! Will be having a meet-up on Thursday the day before the Con! Outside the Hyatt @ 1:00 pm! :D Am so excited!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
If you're thinking of karaoke, Mingo...There's always TGI Fridays.

Other than that, there's a karaoke bar in Irvine that I've heard is good, as well as one in Fullerton. The latter is more likely to be college-age people, since it's a college town. Not sure if they're 21+, though.

If anyone wants to meet up outside the con, feel free to contact me on Twitter, @roseofluna! :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
What time are peeps getting into town on Thursday?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]